r/AskForum-Facts & Theory’s

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Alief
Thread for facts, stories and theory’s, I’m bored impress me I’ll start. ? we all get along here!

Cats,dogs, and other similar animals can’t see below their faces.
Their snouts get in their way, when you point out a treat they’re not stupid. The treat is in their blind spot.

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
Many people here aren’t Anti-social as they say, antisocial means that you are hostile or harmful to organized society, as in being market by behavior deviating sharply from the social Norm.

Asocial is rejecting or lacking the capacity for Social interaction.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Many people here aren’t Anti-social as they say, antisocial means that you are hostile or harmful to organized society, as in being market by behavior deviating sharply from the social Norm.

Asocial is rejecting or lacking the capacity for Social interaction.
In 2003 I had a Workman's Comp injury....I had the best W/C doctors, bigassed lawyers...etc. I had a lawsuit going...they sent me to 3 different psychiatrists and I was diagnosed having a "borderline " personality...WTF? I'm only half a person??? LOL...I may be a nut job and a weirdo...but I am me...(me and Popeye) I yam who I yam...unique and special...

Label reads...CAUTION...don't poke the bear...

Reactions: Ink

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
In 2003 I had a Workman's Comp injury....I had the best W/C doctors, bigassed lawyers...etc. I had a lawsuit going...they sent me to 3 different psychiatrists and I was diagnosed having a "borderline " personality...WTF? I'm only half a person??? LOL...I may be a nut job and a weirdo...but I am me...(me and Popeye) I yam who I yam...unique and special...

Label reads...CAUTION...don't poke the bear...
I wasn’t referring to you, I’m so sorry if you took that quote offensive.

KronksMom

Illinois
Alright, I'll play. Iguanas in heat smell almost identical to menstruating humans. So, if you ever have your period around an adult male iguana, don't be surprised if he gets very aggressive. He's just looking for the lady lizard that he smells but cannot find!

KronksMom

Illinois
Pearl fish live inside of sea cucumbers. Inside their bums to be specific. And even if the sea cucumber tries to stop the pearl fish from coming in by closing his sphincter, the pearl fish just waits. Sea cucumber's breathe through their rectums, so eventually he'll need to open up to get a breath and then the little fish just sneaks in. And once he's made the basically hollow sea cucumber him home, some species of pearl fish will then snack on the sea cucumber's gonads.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Pearl fish live inside of sea cucumbers. Inside their bums to be specific. And even if the sea cucumber tries to stop the pearl fish from coming in by closing his sphincter, the pearl fish just waits. Sea cucumber's breathe through their rectums, so eventually he'll need to open up to get a breath and then the little fish just sneaks in. And once he's made the basically hollow sea cucumber him home, some species of pearl fish will then snack on the sea cucumber's gonads.
Smh.. thats just wrong. Those pearl fish are a real pain in the *ss

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

I had a husband who breathed thru his rectum...but I'm not sure that's what we called it...