Quotes.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Wow! Is being married all that tough? :p
Unfortunately I am unable to provide an unbiased response to your question Gillian. In my life, I would think the response should logically be towards the negative. Yet I've discovered that today's world lends itself more towards the positive that yes it is. And silly me! Thinking it had to do with love. So it goes, right?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Marriage is like a castle under siege.
Everyone outside is trying to get in.
Everyone in it is trying to get out.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
1345513165987352.jpg
And if being right is important?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Unfortunately I am unable to provide an unbiased response to your question Gillian. In my life, I would think the response should logically be towards the negative. Yet I've discovered that today's world lends itself more towards the positive that yes it is. And silly me! Thinking it had to do with love. So it goes, right?
Sorry that things didn't go the right way in the past, and hope to hear all is well now.

keepergale

5 Year Member
san diego
When asked if he prayed for the Senators Reverend Edward Evert Hale said; No I pray for the country!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here's one I forgot I had. My apologies to those with delicate ears, and the harsh language contained in this …View attachment 176803 rereading this reminds me of two completely different sisters here on the forum, one of whom would think this but never ever utter these words out loud, and one of whom would blatantly say it clearly if one suggested they don't remember something you told them yesterday!

Hey! I resemble that remark!!