Quick outdoor enclosure

jensem17

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, Canada
Heeded all the warnings about NOT letting your tort run free even if supervised. Spent maybe 30 minutes putting this together.

Now Claw can enjoy the last of summer.

Attachments

• P_20200920_141253.jpg
    P_20200920_141253.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • P_20200920_141347.jpg
    P_20200920_141347.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28

pawsplus

Nashville, TN
I did that for Beasley's baby pen. I made a top for it from PVC piping with hardware cloth wired on. It then bungied to screw eyes put through the pool into small blocks of wood. It wasn't raccoon-proof, but it was hawk-proof and stray cat proof. It was inside our fenced yard. We only put her out when someone was home to check on her, until I mad her a locking enclosure. I have never left her out at night.

jensem17

Ontario, Canada
I did that for Beasley's baby pen. I made a top for it from PVC piping with hardware cloth wired on. It then bungied to screw eyes put through the pool into small blocks of wood. It wasn't raccoon-proof, but it was hawk-proof and stray cat proof. It was inside our fenced yard. We only put her out when someone was home to check on her, until I mad her a locking enclosure. I have never left her out at night.
that's smart! He's never out alone, and it's only for an hour or so. I take him out at lunch or after work. I'm always nearby, but I'll keep your top idea in mind for early next year. :)