question can not get pro plan in small bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvd12720

5 Year Member
i evryone i have read that you can give pro plan for the protein but the smallest i can find is a 8 pound bag and well it wold go bad before i could even use a 1/4 th of it so is this food ok i can get samples of it and use it

Chicken Meal Formula
INSTINCT GRAIN-FREE KIBBLE FOR CATS

CALORIES 491 per cup

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude Protein (min): 50.0%
Crude Fat (min): 22.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 2.8%
Moisture (max): 10.0%

INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Pumpkinseeds, Salmon Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Montmorillonite Clay, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Liver, Dried Kelp, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sea Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Inulin, Flaxseed Oil, Apples, Chicken Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Cranberries, Freeze Dried Chicken, Freeze Dried Turkey, Freeze Dried Turkey Liver, Freeze Dried Turkey Hearts, Carrots, Ground Chicken Bone, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseeds, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Salmon Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Honey, Blueberries, Rosemary Extract, Alfalfa Sprouts, Olive Oil, Persimmons, Duck Eggs, Pheasant Eggs, Quail Eggs, Sage, Clove.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Buy the 8lb bag and freeze it.

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Hi mvd12720, welcome to the forum. What type of tort do you have? and what size is it?

mvd12720

5 Year Member
well i just got a redfoot from a local show and well my husband was told it was 2 1/2 months old when he purchesed ir. but when he got home and i started talking to the man on the internet come to find out it was just about 1 month old. so i was just wondering for future incase i wanted to use it. that is all i'm doing alot of reading up on the care of one.
our house burned down in march and well i lost my bird and snakes so i wanted to start out with something different and i wanted a tortoise and i saw one in the reptile show 2 weeks before he got this one and i said i would love to have one. that he was cute well that is how i ended up with this little one.
so i'm hoping that everything is going to be ok with him/her
it is eating ok but i have to keep putting it where the water is for it to drink.
sorry for the spelling i hav RA and sometimes it is hard to type

Status
Not open for further replies.