Pyramiding Signs?

Justin90

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
So I've seen a lot of talk of pyramiding...I wanted to get opinions on Ella, if she is showing signs of pyramiding or not. I've had her since the end of Dec. 2016 and she has ridge on top that looks like it could by pyramiding, has been the same since I got her. I recently finished her new enclosure and her room/den has been holding a steady temp and humidity level (The humidity is around 70 usually, the picture is higher because I gave the soil a good spraying the day before). Do you think that she is showing signs of pyramiding?
IMG_2785.JPGIMG_2806.JPGIMG_2811.JPG

In the pictures Ella is shiny, because I put coconut oil on her last week. I know people have mixed views on coconut oil, but I chose to use it. I don't use it as a sole answer to an issue, but rather precautionary every now and then. I'm going to apply the oil once I "see" that the previous coating is all gone and then about a week or so later to make sure i'm not overly using it, as I know it is not a naturally occurring process. I only apply the coating to her shell.

Justin90

Texas

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hello @Justin90 and a very warm welcome to the forum.:)

A bit of pyramiding but nothing serious, so do not worry. Please give your tort daily soaks in warm water so as to sop the pyramiding where it is. ;)

A cute little tort. GOD bless.