Putting rubber bins together

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
Cut round holes in the ends, just big enough to insert a piece of PVC that makes a tunnel connecting the two.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's what I did. Made a tunnel that goes between the two. Line up the holes you cut and make them big enough that you can insert a tube big enough for your tort to go through without any problems. My leopard was really small, so I just used a plastic cup. Cut the bottom out of the cup and stuck each end into the holes I cut into the totes. You can even line the holes up and use some really good tape to rim the holes with tape, taping them together and filling in the little gap that will be between the two totes.

Big Ol Tortoise

pflugerville Tx
Cut holes in the ends and connect them together.
Cut round holes in the ends, just big enough to insert a piece of PVC that makes a tunnel connecting the two.
That's what I did. Made a tunnel that goes between the two. Line up the holes you cut and make them big enough that you can insert a tube big enough for your tort to go through without any problems. My leopard was really small, so I just used a plastic cup. Cut the bottom out of the cup and stuck each end into the holes I cut into the totes. You can even line the holes up and use some really good tape to rim the holes with tape, taping them together and filling in the little gap that will be between the two totes.
THANK YOU!