Proud new owner of a baby Greek tortoise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orvis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rhode Island, USA
Hi everyone,

My name is Leah and I am new to this forum, although I've been reading threads here since before I was a member, and before I got my tortoise. It seems there is always more to learn, and it's fun to look at everyone's tortoise families, so here I am.

I received Orvis in the mail last week. He is a beautiful baby Greek (approx. 2 months old). My husband and I adore him and we have been monitoring his behavior and enclosure like maniacs. I think this forum will help calm my anxieties. :cool:

In my signature I tried to put a link of our humble photo album (more to come)! I hope the link works....but if not I will attach it again! :)

Thank you all in advance! I've really enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to posting questions of my own!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Orvis is adorable, and I love that name! :D

Since you were reading the forum before you registered, I am assuming you already got plenty of information and advice about enlcosures, diet, substrate, light and heating, so your little button will stay healthy and smooth-shelled. Post some photos of your little tyke in his torty home doing torty things when you can. :p

Welcome to the forum. ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Leah:

2719930sztwswghhr.gif

to the forum! Your baby is SO--o-o-o Cute!

Orvis

5 Year Member
Rhode Island, USA
:) Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcomes!

Stephanie,
I have been finding a wealth of information on this forum (lucky for Orvis) I've been using a lot of tips from the Greek Geek section! ;) I'll be sure to post lots more pics of Orvis and include some of him in his enclosure ASAP!

Thanks again!! :D

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
Welcome to the forum! Congradulations on your cute little baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.