Prolapsed Penis

KronksMom

Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
No you won't. People can see an egg flying out the window of that red car, but nobody can tell where a handful of marbles is thrown out of the passenger window into the wind stream, where they fly over the back of the little red car. It works especially well out of a big truck. But my little car makes a good aerodynamic wind stream and what I described really works.
We used to throw pennies at each other during the less serious street races. I remember my cousin being in the car with me one time and me urging her to throw some at her boyfriend as I cut him off and she was so confused. Eventually she got into it, but she definitely saw me as the wild child in our family. Nearly 20 years later, she would probably still say I introduced her to all her bad habits ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
We used to throw pennies at each other during the less serious street races. I remember my cousin being in the car with me one time and me urging her to throw some at her boyfriend as I cut him off and she was so confused. Eventually she got into it, but she definitely saw me as the wild child in our family. Nearly 20 years later, she would probably still say I introduced her to all her bad habits ?
I've heard about pennies, but never tried them

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Well, AB has been pooping daily. It's funny, he's 20 years old and these latest poops are so big they are kinda amazing to look at the size of poops and how small he is. But I stopped the enemas and the lactulose, and he's still pushing stuff out. Glad and done!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Yes i know maggie is wild for jay.. but hes not a romance novel writer

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
He has had an URTI off and on for quite a while so he was used to being soaked daily for years in an antibacterial powder that ya can't buy anymore. He is pooping like a champ now tho...
With any antibiotic use, it is a good idea to follow up with some extra probiotics. Good bacteria are required to digest the food they eat and to support the immune system. Antibiotics kill not only the bad bacteria, but also the good. Constipation and/or diarrhea symptoms can be a sign that probiotics are needed. I use Nutri-bac df at least once a week when healthy and increase it at any sign of illness. The one time, in eleven years of keeping tortoises, that antibiotics were required, I gave that tortoise Nutri-bac daily for two months. I'm so glad all is going well for your guy.