Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
yagyujubei said:
Hector, I think that I would try to section off an area in the middle for the smaller one. Leave the larger perimeter for the big one to walk around. Sort of a rectangle within a rectangle. Evidently, all of our Western members have no idea the problems inherent with keeping a large tortoise in a cold climate indoors. I'm not sure how helpful their comments about outside pen size in sunny california helps you. I'm waiting for someone to suggest that maybe you shouldn't have them at all. Just think, though, in about 6 short months, they can go outside again.

You are right Dennis. Those comments were not constructive. My apologies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Hector...I am eager to see how all turns out..I bet all will be a bit less stressful for the little lady and Tony...good job and uh PICS PICS PICS please :D:D

Oh yeah...and for the sunny California hater.....I live in sunny cali and I never made any bad comments nor ever thought Hector should not keep his beautiful torts...thank you very much......btw, I think the cold has simply made someone a bit cranky....jeeez :p

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
ascott said:
Hector...I am eager to see how all turns out..I bet all will be a bit less stressful for the little lady and Tony...good job and uh PICS PICS PICS please :D:D

Oh yeah...and for the sunny California hater.....I live in sunny cali and I never made any bad comments nor ever thought Hector should not keep his beautiful torts...thank you very much......btw, I think the cold has simply made someone a bit cranky....jeeez :p

Angela I posted pictures of the young lady.. In the sulcata forum "under male or female??"

There not the best but this site isn't 100% iPad friendly for pics.....the ones I were able to post I used the the TFO application...and that took me a while..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.