Probably the last outside pic. of the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Pio was three in July Whitney. Well, here's a few more....today is in the high 70's....go figure. By tomorrow night they say it will be in the 50's. So this is really the last pictures as Pio is coming in tomorrow for the winter and I'm sure they boxie's will start hiding again. Sigh............

Pi
041-8.jpg

030-16.jpg

Chewy
039-9.jpg

037-6.jpg

022-11.jpg

Kit
028-11.jpg

Nora
026-14.jpg

Nolie
025-18.jpg

Pio
033-12.jpg

004-38.jpg

moswen

5 Year Member
oh my goodness terry i've never seen any outdoor pictures from you before, i ENVY your back yard! it looks like a profes. did it! you're AWESOME! also i didn't know red foots ate worms...! i love your ornates, so pretty! they are rare in my part of oklahoma, usually all i see are 3 toeds.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thank you Rebekah. A professional did do it. My son does tiles, granite, and pavers, landscaping, and ponds. I had to wait almost 2 years before he could finish everything...(cause I wasn't a paying customer) Every time he had a day off he did a little. :D
Now it's up to me to keep it up, and he comes over and shakes his head as he picks the weeds. LOL

cdmay said:
What a contrast in conditions! The photos are excellent at showing the drastic changes from the seasons.
For someone who has only seen snow once (when I was a little kid and we were on vacation) I can't even imagine what winter would be like where you live.
BTW....was that photo of that leaf taken, while it was falling?!

Carl....every now and then I try to give NERD a run for his money. :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Your son shakes his head every time he has to pull a weed, too funny Terry. I can just imagine that. How the tables are turned when they grow up now they're trying to tell us what to do. :D :p I love the picture of the leaf falling it's beautiful. On my street right now the maples are just starting to turn colors. I just love that. :)

sara

5 Year Member
Wyoming
terryo said:
Today was in the high 70's, so Pio got to go outside for a few hours...He found a worm, his favorite, and some boxies were out too.

019-13.jpg

033-11.jpg

036-7.jpg

047-6.jpg

041-7.jpg

043-6.jpg

Most of the boxies were out too

065-1.jpg

050-5.jpg

011-27.jpg

Ah...the beautiful Chewy

009-27.jpg

010-27.jpg

068.jpg

056-2.jpg

064-1.jpg

what an awesome place! looks like tortoise heaven!! and my what big worms you have!! I dream of a place like that for Bert one day! beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.