printable weed booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Thank you so much for sharing this!! I will def being using it a lot!!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
Yep, thanks for sharing.

There's a plant I'm trying to identify that's not in that book. It's growing in my garden - I need to remember to post it on here, soon, and ask for help with it.

I moved house in April this year. I've never seen this plant before, but there were a few in my garden when I moved in. I'm assuming they're weeds, but they look beautiful and have delicate bright orange flowers. I commented about how beautiful they were when I first saw them, and then noticed they seem to grow a lot in this town! A lot of the neighbours have the same flowers. I have been thinking that if they're something tortoise-friendly I'll probably aim to grow them somewhere properly (at the moment, they're making their way through cracks at the edge of my driveway). If I were a tortoise, I'd want to eat them!

This town has a number of plants and flowers I've never seen before, actually. I don't remember what any of the others look like (aside from a pine-type tree with different coloured tips), but I'll be using this book to identify some, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.