Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Jacqui said:
What?! Your not going to warn her that she has to sleep in a room with 1,000s of eyes staring at her?????

No, she's relegated to the barn, remember?

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, it was at 121 pages when I got sick 24 hrs ago, now I missed 5 pages of nothingness, except for some reason Mary Anne is locked in the barn...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
maggie3fan said:
Well, it was at 121 pages when I got sick 24 hrs ago, now I missed 5 pages of nothingness, except for some reason Mary Anne is locked in the barn...

Not quite... it's Steph who will be staying in the barn, when she comes to spend Thanksgiving with your sister. :D I think Yvonne wants the barn bedding to stay dry... :rolleyes:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL!!! That one really, really got me, Jacqui!!! Poor Mary Anne. I guess she'll never live that down.

Let's recap for Maggie:

Someone is preggers...

Someone else is Tyler's mum...

Ant is in the gutter...

John had some bad burps...

Ant made a very ugly remark about the girls at the wedding that I hope no one every repeats (in fact, if he gives me permission, I'll be happy to delete it from the thread...

Did I miss anything?

Oh, yeah...Tyler is sleepy!

O-o-o-ps! Its past my TV program start time. See you all in the morning!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I miss everybody! I can't wait to be home and back on the couch talking to all of you! You guys are like a part of the family now! Arizona was a lot of fun but I would've enjoyed it so much more, I think if I visited a place where there was more desert and I could've seen the tortoises roaming free! :):) What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? I've got a Thanksgiving secret I want to tell you when I get back! You know me I'll have to black mail everyone... and you'll owe me secrets as well! ;)
Not sure if I'll be on later or maybe not until Thursday b/c the flight doesn't land until 9:00 my time and 6:00 PST. Talk to everyone soon! Be good!!! xoxox

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
AnthonyC said:
I miss everybody! I can't wait to be home and back on the couch talking to all of you! You guys are like a part of the family now! Arizona was a lot of fun but I would've enjoyed it so much more, I think if I visited a place where there was more desert and I could've seen the tortoises roaming free! :):) What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? I've got a Thanksgiving secret I want to tell you when I get back! You know me I'll have to black mail everyone... and you'll owe me secrets as well! ;)
Not sure if I'll be on later or maybe not until Thursday b/c the flight doesn't land until 9:00 my time and 6:00 PST. Talk to everyone soon! Be good!!! xoxox

You have decided to become a woman!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Sadly, I'm going to be signing off for awhile. I'll talk to all of you when I get home.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
AnthonyC said:
Sadly, I'm going to be signing off for awhile. I'll talk to all of you when I get home.

Ant hard to give you options when you turn stuff off first..lol. Sent email.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Jacqui said:
AnthonyC said:

Been there, done that.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Jacqui said:
AnthonyC said:

Ant hard to give you options when you turn stuff off first..lol. Sent email.

Did as you asked.

dmmj said:
Jacqui said:
AnthonyC said:
I've got a Thanksgiving secret I want to tell you when I get back!

Been there, done that.

How did that work for you, David?

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
AnthonyC said:

I told you enough secrets....feel free to tell me! :p

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
emysemys said:
LOL!!! That one really, really got me, Jacqui!!! Poor Mary Anne. I guess she'll never live that down.

Let's recap for Maggie:

Someone is preggers...

Someone else is Tyler's mum...

Ant is in the gutter...

John had some bad burps...

Ant made a very ugly remark about the girls at the wedding that I hope no one every repeats (in fact, if he gives me permission, I'll be happy to delete it from the thread...

Did I miss anything?

Oh, yeah...Tyler is sleepy!

O-o-o-ps! Its past my TV program start time. See you all in the morning!

Huh? What?!?!?!?! I must have missed something, what won't I live down? Peeing my pants??? I have been a good girl! :)

Ant is banned? There is a line in his name...ut oh what has he done now.....

We have FOG, fog and more fog! Kids + Fog = :( Mary Anne + Fog = :(

I HATE FOG!!!!!! Makes me cold and whiny, kids crazy, my hair goes flat!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I've been putting it off as long as I could. Time to head out into the cold, wet,....er....wait a minute.....I think I see the sun!! Gotta' go!!!

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Yvonne. We had rain this morning but it's actually turned into quite a nice warm day! :)
I managed to get most of my christmas shopping done (just got a few little bits to collect!) and managed to work with my 4 year old and get all my stable chores done in record time :)

Mary Anne we just got rid of a lot of fog. The "you can't see your hand in front of your face" type fog! It was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.