Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Torty Mom said:
Wooo hooo 2 days of work this week....... woo hoo 2 days of work this week!! I am soooo excited I can't stand it!!!

Isn't that actually only two days of PAID work and then the rest of the week being more then the usual amount of work at home?

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Yes, but I won't have to hear Mrs. B. 50,000 times in a five minute time slot. Don't get me wrong I love my job and all the kids, just super nice to have a break and recharge! :D

Actually I am very lucky, the hubby does the cooking!!!! Or burning and setting off the fire alarm! Blahahahaa

I get paid for the whole week!! :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
No, everything is going to be okay. Trust me! I come home Wednesday so I'm all over the weather! You'll be fine! :):):)

Jacqui said:
AnthonyC said:
GOOOD MORNINGGGG TFOOOO!
Hope everyone has a great day!
:):)

Well it was until somebody told me about the bad weather coming into NY. *grumble grumble*

Tomorrow afternoon, I get to go after Josh and bring him home from college. I am really impressed with how Ash (number 3 child) has taken charged of putting on this year's Thanksgiving. Will be a bit strange to be loading up plates, pots and pans along with a few food items. When Toby (number 1 child) had down them, he had all those items since I had bought him a complete kitchen when he moved back home from AZ. Thank goodness Toby is still going to go over and cook the turkey for Ash. Toby makes the world's bestest turkey. :D Ash well let's just say she can usually manage to microwave a frozen meal just fine. :D

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
I just burped, and it was so weird! It was juicy and then barf came up and then I swollowed it back down. It was weird an awesome.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
EW TurtleTortoise......
And jacqui... could imagine not alot of space....steph...And ants big head...ooopppsss....

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
TurtleTortoise said:
I just burped, and it was so weird! It was juicy and then barf came up and then I swollowed it back down. It was weird an awesome.

The word gross comes to mind... :rolleyes:

tyler0912 said:
could imagine not alot of space....steph...And ants big head...ooopppsss....

Okay.... I think I need to leave, before I type what my real response was to this well worded comment. :rolleyes: Out of the mouth of babes is all I can say. :rolleyes: :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
TurtleTortoise said:

Too much...I say, too much information!!! :p

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
eiw, TurtleTortoise. TMI!!!!!!

Anthony, I've already told you the gutter is your home not mine!
I only visit occasionally to make sure that your ego isn't getting any bigger ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Normally I cook a big turkey dinner, even though its just me here...by myself...just little old me...all alone...me..:(

But this year I bought a little half breast in the frozen food department and Country Crock mashed potatoes. So its going to be "fast" food for me on Thanksgiving!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Normally I cook a big turkey dinner, even though its just me here...by myself...just little old me...all alone...me..:(

But this year I bought a little half breast in the frozen food department and Country Crock mashed potatoes. So its going to be "fast" food for me on Thanksgiving!

Now you have gone and made me feel guilty! I just know as I am sitting down to our feast, flashes of you all by your lonesome will flash across my mind.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tyler0912 said:
This thread is getting....welll.....nevermind!

I think the word is AWESOME!!! Who would ever have thought we would be sharing farts, burps, smoke alarms, and so much more!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
LOL
This thread has made me get so friendly with many people....they express thereselves hear without this i would not be on tfo as much! :p

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
emysemys said:

Oh Yvonne :( I'll come and join you to keep your company if you want? I could do with a holiday to get away from all this stupid, idiotic, british people I keep attracting who just keep upsetting me and saying nasty thing!!
I'm stressed. Can you tell?

Can i come and holiday at your place?! :) I make a good cup of tea. Now i know thats sealed the deal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.