Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Jacqui said:
TurtleTortoise said:
Yeah I'm not to worried about it. It seems like the worst part is after when your whole face is numb!

What does the little button in between the reply and report button do? The one at the bottom of every post? I accidentally clicked it because it's hard doing things on iPods.

Jacqui said:
It's a quote button.

By pushing it on both your last post and mine, then hitting the new reply button as you can see above are both our quotes.

AnthonyC said:
I hate going to the dentist, so I sympathize with you! They scare the ever loving crap out of me!!

Me too, but sometimes you need to just bite the bullet and get it over with.

Ok thanks.

Hey it's Ant! How's it going way over there?

Jacqui said:
TurtleTortoise said:
Yeah I'm not to worried about it. It seems like the worst part is after when your whole face is numb!

What does the little button in between the reply and report button do? The one at the bottom of every post? I accidentally clicked it because it's hard doing things on iPods.

Jacqui said:
It's a quote button.

By pushing it on both your last post and mine, then hitting the new reply button as you can see above are both our quotes.

AnthonyC said:
I hate going to the dentist, so I sympathize with you! They scare the ever loving crap out of me!!

Torty Mom said:
Jacqui said:
It's a quote button.
It never works for me!

It just worked for me... I think

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
TurtleTortoise said:
Jacqui said:
TurtleTortoise said:

Jacqui said:
It's a quote button.

AnthonyC said:

Ok thanks.

Hey it's Ant! How's it going way over there?

Jacqui said:
TurtleTortoise said:

Jacqui said:
It's a quote button.

AnthonyC said:

Torty Mom said:
Jacqui said:
It's a quote button.
It never works for me!

It just worked for me... I think

Sure looks that way, lol!

My husband made Beef with Broccoli, came out pretty well. Stir fry mix from Trader's, and you can get by with less meat....:D;)

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Aww thanks Lynne! I am such a dork when it comes to techie stuff, I usually call for one of the kids! They always know how to do stuff! LOL!!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Just because you are paranoid does not mean that they are not after you.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Finally back in the room. Sooo tired! I'm all Italian familied out! Did see some great sights though:

photobucket-987-1321831180366.jpg

2011-11-20_13-52-37_719.jpg

2011-11-20_13-58-20_832.jpg

2011-11-20_13-58-36_370.jpg
2011-11-20_13-58-42_57.jpg

2011-11-20_14-02-31_283.jpg

Can you see the rainbow in the first pic??

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
CtTortoiseMom said:
tyler0912 said:
Its an obsession!
I have to have background noise to get to sleep,
Im a weird kid?

If you could avoid naps I think that could help too.

I never get to bed until around 11 or 12 and I get up at 5:50am at the latest. Although, I have been up since 5 this morning and every time I sit down somebody wants something, and I still have a 2 kids to get in bed, a kitchen to clean and a load of laundry to fold. Waaa, now I want to go to bed!

I dont usual nap but as soon as i sit down on the sofa and im tired....IM SLEEPING! ugh....
im always on here soo it is hard to even think about a nap....

Morning all!
Just having a coffee.....feeling refreshed for now until school starts....
'7:00am' now go get ready for school at '7:30am' go set off for school at '7:50am' school starts at '8:40am' .

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
SailingMystic said:
stephiiberrybean said:
If I know I have to sleep but cant (which is the norm for me!) than I put music on :) It takes a while but it does help!

I just got a fish tank --- ahhhh soothing! Love the sound. It's in my bedroom and sounds like a waterfall :)

I use to have a tropical fish tank. I could lay there all night listening too and watching the fish. I use to breed Guppies and Mollies.
I got rid of it though because I got this little catfish thing and it grew huge and ate all my other fish :( I named him 'big bub' and he went to a lovely home and grew up in a massive tank which meant he grew to be enormous!! I use to visit him all the time. (Sad I know but that fish wasn't just any fish it was big bub and although he might have eaten all my other fish he was still my bub!)
So then we got rid of the tank as I was too sad to get anymore fish after all my original fish and the adult ones i'd bred all died or got eaten.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
AnthonyC said:
GOOOD MORNINGGGG TFOOOO!
Hope everyone has a great day!
:):)

Well it was until somebody told me about the bad weather coming into NY. *grumble grumble*

Tomorrow afternoon, I get to go after Josh and bring him home from college. I am really impressed with how Ash (number 3 child) has taken charged of putting on this year's Thanksgiving. Will be a bit strange to be loading up plates, pots and pans along with a few food items. When Toby (number 1 child) had down them, he had all those items since I had bought him a complete kitchen when he moved back home from AZ. Thank goodness Toby is still going to go over and cook the turkey for Ash. Toby makes the world's bestest turkey. :D Ash well let's just say she can usually manage to microwave a frozen meal just fine. :D

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
well my sunday was ruined, we had planned on taking a family portrait for my grandma for christmas. She is 80 and we figured she had enough stuff, and a family photo would be something she would cherish for the rest of her life, but the rain came and ruined all of the plans. So we have rescheduled it for two weeks ans we are hoping for no rain.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
dmmj said:
well my sunday was ruined, we had planned on taking a family portrait for my grandma for christmas. She is 80 and we figured she had enough stuff, and a family photo would be something she would cherish for the rest of her life, but the rain came and ruined all of the plans. So we have rescheduled it for two weeks ans we are hoping for no rain.

That sounds like a wonderful gift! Sorry it rained.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Do you prefer ketchup? or catsup?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
dmmj said:
Do you prefer ketchup? or catsup?

Ketchup. The other way reminds me of my cats being up to something or even may be even hairballs. :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.