Pretend Chat 2.14

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fargo, ND
That list is so incredibly true from what I've observered on a non-scientific level. I was always taught that neutered males would have less risk of certain cancers but observation proved otherwise. I lost. 3 yr old neutered male to lymphoma.
I guess no species should really be without their reproductive organs intact for health purposes but can you imagine the overpopulation issues we would have if pets weren't mass fixed? Yikes!
But then again we grossly over vaccinate animals with yearly boosters for all their immunizations. Why do we not titer test for immunity every few years instead? That should be made affordable and put into practice because many tumors are found in vaccination quadrants....

Not to mention the spraying and other "in heat" behaviors. I usually wait until 1yr to fix an animal, unless behaviors are making our lives unbearable.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
My bestest niece is Navy. I can't except anything positive in regard to Notre dame.

Is that right? And why is that Ken? None of the Pac 10 or now 11 are I like. So just watch the Irish............

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Syracuse........I like the school, I Know nothing about their football team.

I watch Notre Dame to play since that old couch Lou Holtz. I know not much of him too.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Prepping Littlefoots tank for our move (starting actual moving tomorrow, animals first to move) found a giant cobweb in the top back corner where you normally can't see because of the hood...had 2 huge spiders and a bunch of babies. EEEEEEEK....!!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Prepping Littlefoots tank for our move (starting actual moving tomorrow, animals first to move) found a giant cobweb in the top back corner where you normally can't see because of the hood...had 2 huge spiders and a bunch of babies. EEEEEEEK....!!!
Not a cob web at all. An active web with a family of fly killers! Save them.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Spiders are our friends! Think how us giant, two eyed, four limbed, bald freaks look to them. And they eat Mosquitos and fleas and other petulance carrying insects. Study them, don't fear them. Trust me, it's very hard to get a spider to bite you. The venom they have is mainly a pre-digestive that they'd just as well keep in reserves like tortoise pee. A tortoise pees on you and you put it back down. Both are positive negatives.

taza

5 Year Member
Cambridge, Ontario.Canada
Awesome. In my backyard I see rattlesnakes, tarantulas, owls, and coyotes.

— Gus
I would be scared to death in your back yard, lol The most I see in my backyard is tonnes of chipmunks and squirrels. I know at night there are racoons so I never let my pug Remy out a lone at night. They are bigger than her and meaner.