Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
lol. Craiglist creeps me out. Varage sale is my neighbors looking for deals when all these military families pcs out and sell most of what they own.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I just realized I'm going to have to start learning to go to bed earlier instead of enjoying the peace and quiet of the house when all the kidlets have gone to bed. Little bitty is resisting naps so she hasn't had one for three days and as a result needs an earlier bedtime. More quiet time! Crazy town does get quiet sometimes and it triggers my night owl gene and I have a hard time making myself go to bed.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good evening :)
Good evening! ! ! !

It was a very busy day for me.

I spend 3 hours in the DMV this morning just to have my driver's license renewed in person ( required once for every ten years). I was waking up at 6:00AM and be at the DMV at 7:00 AM (15 people ahead of me already). And I waited for another hour after DMV open at 8:00 AM to be my turn to a window to renew my license.

You see how our tax dollar at work.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I loathe the dmv. It's always been horribly long lines no matter the state I've lived in, or the city. Although I think my city has the worst I've experienced yet. Sardine cans with cameras and 30 grumpy licensers.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Good night TFO. A long day for me. Up at 0500 and worked until midnight. Off to shower so I can get up at 0500 again.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I can't sleep. My body hurts too much.

Tomorrow is going to suck!

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
@StarSapphire22 How are the boxies doing? I haven't heard about them in a while!

Doing well. All are eating now. Echo is a little piggy. Sprout is still a reluctant eater. Everyone else is more "normal", though Luna seems to enjoy torturing and mutilating the poor worms before eating them. >.>

I post updates on my IG now and then.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Doing well. All are eating now. Echo is a little piggy. Sprout is still a reluctant eater. Everyone else is more "normal", though Luna seems to enjoy torturing and mutilating the poor worms before eating them. >.>

I post updates on my IG now and then.
Yay! Whats your Instagram username?

JAYGEE

Here's a trick I learned in my psychology class. You the words "I feel" in classes like psychology and ethics.... Any class really where you can have more than one correct answer. It's really hard to argue with the way someone feels.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
Ill try that, my wife just graduated from UH two years ago, she pretty much told me to write but the professor wants to hear.

Its hard for me since I want to write what how I feel about a subject but I know thats not what they want to hear. Lol

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Here's a trick I learned in my psychology class. You the words "I feel" in classes like psychology and ethics.... Any class really where you can have more than one correct answer. It's really hard to argue with the way someone feels.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
This also works for English classes.... Except in English classes I'd never use "I feel". My last English teacher stresses on how we shouldn't use "I and me" in short responses... Drives them nuts :p