Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Don't get me wrong, I love Progressive commercials with Flo, but it just hit me today, why on earth does an insurance salesperson wear a white apron?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
. . . and speaking about commercials, the Volkswagon commercial where the Jetta is dancing is quite clever.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
We got rain!!! Thank God, finally. Of course my electric trimmer was just laying on the deck. When you live alone you can't blame anyone else for not putting the tools away.....:(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Take a look at this old picture of Misty:

Misty 09-13-12.jpg

It was taken 9/13/12. I use chewy.com for all my pet food and supplies. A very long time ago they asked for a picture of my fur buddy, and I thought this was a pretty picture, so I sent them this one.

In today's mail I received this genuine oil painting:

Misty from 9-13-12 Sept 8-18.jpg

It doesn't really look like Misty, however, it really DOES look like the picture of Misty I sent them!

There was a card inclosed, hand written, that said, "Surprise! We've commissioned a work of art to celebrate your one-of-a-kind pet!" And it was handwritten, signed by four different people, "We hope you and your furbaby enjoy the portrait. Remember, we're here 24/7. Call us anytime. We would love to hear from you." and signed, "The Chewy Family"

I have sent an occasional bad review of a product, and almost immediately received something in return, my money back for that product or a new product or a coupon. I buy all my pet products cheaper than in the store, get free shipping and receive my order within two days. Needless to say, I'm very happy with this company.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Yvonne that’s so cool! I love Chewy, everything comes to the door, and I’m sure I save $50-$200 a month by not hitting up the local stores and wandering the aisles. I’ve always had great experiences with their customer service as well.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

View attachment 251002

It was taken 9/13/12. I use chewy.com for all my pet food and supplies. A very long time ago they asked for a picture of my fur buddy, and I thought this was a pretty picture, so I sent them this one.

View attachment 251003

It doesn't really look like Misty, however, it really DOES look like the picture of Misty I sent them!

There was a card inclosed, hand written, that said, "Surprise! We've commissioned a work of art to celebrate your one-of-a-kind pet!" And it was handwritten, signed by four different people, "We hope you and your furbaby enjoy the portrait. Remember, we're here 24/7. Call us anytime. We would love to hear from you." and signed, "The Chewy Family"

I have sent an occasional bad review of a product, and almost immediately received something in return, my money back for that product or a new product or a coupon. I buy all my pet products cheaper than in the store, get free shipping and receive my order within two days. Needless to say, I'm very happy with this company.

I have always figured they would send it by mail, like everybody else does. I hate going to the post office.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We got rain!!! Thank God, finally. Of course my electric trimmer was just laying on the deck. When you live alone you can't blame anyone else for not putting the tools away.....:(

Lol here I am celebrating seeing that long lost object called the sun. We had over a week straight of rain. Really heavy fog this morning, but it's burning off.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

View attachment 251002

View attachment 251003

So cool!!
I just used Chewy for the first time!!