Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Then we moved a ton of river rock which took a few hours!

This morning
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490578506.126734.jpg

Tonight
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490578537.377407.jpg

We filled the river on Friday and moved the rest to line some driveway.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a good kitty mama you are. I love that the kids are allowed to use power tools!

Lori lawson

Desert hot springs,ca
The cat is giving the tortoise the stink eye.
Hey Yvonne. Is kona making himself at home ok?? Harley's eating mazuri tot diet and claiming the enclosure. He's eating tort chow great and regular stools. He has claimed the castle lol, thankyou for the chance you have given kona. I hope he cont. to thrive. Any new pic of him??

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm ready to throw some people off a bridge. I'm selling a TON of items on Facebook/Craigslist/Letgo and the number of nutterbutters who expect me to drive across town to meet up to exchange a $2 coffee mug is irritating. My ads clearly state no delivery for purchases of $20 or less and that's a hard concept. Every penny counts and we are getting close to our goal. - If only people would offer an $18 delivery fee!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@Yvonne G - Did Elmo's people say how long he had been missing? I don't think I saw it in the article.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm ready to throw some people off a bridge. I'm selling a TON of items on Facebook/Craigslist/Letgo and the number of nutterbutters who expect me to drive across town to meet up to exchange a $2 coffee mug is irritating. My ads clearly state no delivery for purchases of $20 or less and that's a hard concept. Every penny counts and we are getting close to our goal. - If only people would offer an $18 delivery fee!

$18 delivery sounds good!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey Yvonne. Is kona making himself at home ok?? Harley's eating mazuri tot diet and claiming the enclosure. He's eating tort chow great and regular stools. He has claimed the castle lol, thankyou for the chance you have given kona. I hope he cont. to thrive. Any new pic of him??

He's eating like a champ! It sounds like part of Harley's problem may have been having another tortoise in her habitat. Hopefully she'll continue to do well.

Kona has made a total mess out of his enclosure. He digs, throwing substrate up over his back. He knocks the flower pots over. He drags substrate through the water. I haven't had a chance to set him up in a larger container yet, and I'm sure he'll mess that one up too.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@Yvonne G - Did Elmo's people say how long he had been missing? I don't think I saw it in the article.

They may have said, but I don't remember. Seems to me it was that same summer of the autumn he was found. Probably not too long.

Lori lawson

Desert hot springs,ca
He's eating like a champ! It sounds like part of Harley's problem may have been having another tortoise in her habitat. Hopefully she'll continue to do well.

Kona has made a total mess out of his enclosure. He digs, throwing substrate up over his back. He knocks the flower pots over. He drags substrate through the water. I haven't had a chance to set him up in a larger container yet, and I'm sure he'll mess that one up too.
Oh no kona. I hope he's not too much trouble for you yvonne. He's a rambunctious little guy