Pretend Chat 2.14

Lori lawson

Location (City and/or State)
Desert hot springs,ca
I wanted to say a little about the shipping company that Kona's keeper used, but dang it, I can't find the name anywhere on the packaging. She ordered the shipping supplies from this company, and it included a very nice box pre-printed all around with "live reptile" "this side up" etc. Then the box was lined with rigid foam. It included a plastic container with holes punched all around the upper edge, and a nice canvas draw string bag. There was also a heat pack, but I don't know if that came with the box or if it was bought separately. There was a detailed instruction sheet included too. I'm going to try to get the company's name so I can give them a vendor review.

REPTILE EXPRESS!! Thank you, Lori.
Did the picture of his old home get to you?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
whike Jeff was home, I took out my two frontroom chairs and loveseat. I replaced it with one recliner that is slightly used. I have a fear of one of my dogs or cats doing a number like that on it.

I'm so dreading tonight!!
The dog hasn't been scolded yet, I put him out and then found it.

I also saw that he chewed a corner of my cat tree!! He's 11mo and turning into a teenager!

Fingers crossed yours doesn't touch it!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
It's sunny out, but my mortgage guy just asked me to come up with my profits and losses for my business for 2016 like it's a number I would have off the top of my head. Stupid taxes. Grumble grumble. I'll be in my cave pouting over a pile of disorganized receipts.

M

Maggie Cummings

I don't know much about tortoises but I think lemon drop is a subspecies or a special breeding, of Leopard tortoises. I can't think of the correct word but somebody who knows will answer soon.

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh no!! That kinda sucks Yvonne!
With our cell phones people can easily snap a pic and email it to you.
She only has a house phone no cell, could email, that gives a better picture to see any I think

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It's sunny out, but my mortgage guy just asked me to come up with my profits and losses for my business for 2016 like it's a number I would have off the top of my head. Stupid taxes. Grumble grumble. I'll be in my cave pouting over a pile of disorganized receipts.

It might not be what you want to hear, but honestly it is a number you should have readily available.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@Yvonne G You could sign up for Google Voice and use that number to receive pictures/texts.

Is that something on the computer? I've been toying with the idea of getting a cheapy cell phone for when I do yard inspections because people seem to have a hard time giving me the correct address, etc. I used to have Consumer Cellular at only $10 a month, but after about 6 months, realized I just spent $60 for something that sits on a shelf and gathers dust. So I cancelled it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't know much about tortoises but I think lemon drop is a subspecies or a special breeding, of Leopard tortoises. I can't think of the correct word but somebody who knows will answer soon.

Sub species? No, not related at all to leopards.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
It might not be what you want to hear, but honestly it is a number you should have readily available.
I know I should. I'm really terrible at book keeping and each year I vow to do better. I've been trying to find the best software program for me now that I am doing business in 2 states with vastly differing tax rules (no sales tax in OR, no income tax in WA, etc) I need to find something that can handle that. My tax lady likes my excel spreadsheets, but I don't like paying $700/yr for tax prep. =/