Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Hmmm let me think.... no. Lol Tortoises yes. I do get excited going to places with plants on clearance, does that count?

Yep!!
Your motherly instincts kick in and just know you can nurse it back to life.
We had a ton on the clearance rack for $3 from our heat spell but I always second guess if it's tort safe.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I just ordered 7lbs of pasture seed from grow organic!!
I can't wait to plant it! I need to try a small patch first. It's so hot here I'm not sure how well it grow.
Gosh, I don't want to wait until Oct or Nov.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This is my daughter's last day in Hawaii. She and her husband are each going their separate ways. She sent me a picture of Jim on the Harley he rented, and another "selfie" of herself laying on the beach, but all that's in the picture are her feet and a view of the ocean and the beach.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
This is my daughter's last day in Hawaii. She and her husband are each going their separate ways. She sent me a picture of Jim on the Harley he rented, and another "selfie" of herself laying on the beach, but all that's in the picture are her feet and a view of the ocean and the beach.

I hope her toes were painted;)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Took my baby girl to the dog park for the 1st time in a couple of years! She had so much fun!ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1466875016.776862.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yep!!
Your motherly instincts kick in and just know you can nurse it back to life.
We had a ton on the clearance rack for $3 from our heat spell but I always second guess if it's tort safe.

Next time be brave. Get it and then come ask us. If it's not, plant it in a mom tortoise area.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Finding Dory is a really cute movie!

Note to self: don't go to a kids movie and think it's going to be quiet and relaxing!!
OMG! The family behind us was obnoxious! And another family let their little kid cry in the theater for about 15 minutes.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I want a bit crazy last night and told my daughter I would do the decorations for her wedding and reception. I who have never gone to a real wedding or even a party. Eeekk! She wants "rustic" and most of the things I thought of were sold early in the season and are sold out now. :(

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Finding Dory is a really cute movie!

Note to self: don't go to a kids movie and think it's going to be quiet and relaxing!!
OMG! The family behind us was obnoxious! And another family let their little kid cry in the theater for about 15 minutes.

We had a field trip of kids in the store Friday and were they ever noisy. Even after they left, your ears were not ringing, but in shock perhaps

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I want a bit crazy last night and told my daughter I would do the decorations for her wedding and reception. I who have never gone to a real wedding or even a party. Eeekk! She wants "rustic" and most of the things I thought of were sold early in the season and are sold out now. :(

Pinterest will be your friend! So many cute inexpensive ideas!!
What a great mom!!