Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
november fifth is the day . The sweetest of the sweetest the crumbliest of the crymbliest. the reason why coffee was invented the reason to give cops a reason to exist. It's the greatest. day of all days national doughnut day

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
by the by national doughnut day is not to be confused with national donut day.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You don't have to be superwoman everyday. Relax and do your work when your ready.

Yeah...it'll still be there when I have the ambition.

Which cat is that Yvonne?

That's the dilute torty that my daughter trapped at the school where she works. The were going to take it to the pound. Lady Grey has 'thumbs' on her front paws. Isn't she pretty?

november fifth is the day . The sweetest of the sweetest the crumbliest of the crymbliest. the reason why coffee was invented the reason to give cops a reason to exist. It's the greatest. day of all days national doughnut day

I love do-nuts. When I was a lot younger, I used to make them for my family. Nothing better than greasy, warm, fresh do-nuts!! I looked for my recipe the other day because I was having a craving, but I can't find it. More's the pity.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Hey, I grabbed a cake donut on the way home for my lunch. I am all set. :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yeah...it'll still be there when I have the ambition.

That's the dilute torty that my daughter trapped at the school where she works. The were going to take it to the pound. Lady Grey has 'thumbs' on her front paws. Isn't she pretty?

I love do-nuts. When I was a lot younger, I used to make them for my family. Nothing better than greasy, warm, fresh do-nuts!! I looked for my recipe the other day because I was having a craving, but I can't find it. More's the pity.

We're those donut balls? When my Grandmother made them, I called them mouse turds. (Hey I was young, plus now we have poop in this thread too)

Yes, she is a beautiful cat.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*snuggles on the couch with felines and canines while checking out TFO*

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

From scratch?

I honestly never thought about making donuts from scratch until one of the last times they were mentioned on here. I thought the biscuits-in-a-can method was it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I made them as balls, like Jacqui's gramma, and yes, from scratch! Yummy!

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
@Jacqui , the shepherd is still looking for a home. He's a beauty, but needs a home with someone that understands his situation. Ideally he would get out of the city, be with someone that is an experienced owner, whom is also able to invest time and focus on his progress. He actually went and spent time living with a trainer and she reported to us that while he co-existed with the other dogs, he never truly joined the pack and did not socialize normally with the other dogs.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
wake up people. Do you know why more and more people are becoming allergic to peanuts? because peanuts are tired of bring eaten and they're fighting back by becoming toxic. you've been warned

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
wake up people. Do you know why more and more people are becoming allergic to peanuts? because peanuts are tired of bring eaten and they're fighting back by becoming toxic. you've been warned

So The Happening is happening?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Don't want to try something new? Such a loyal customer.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I'm not a big fan of beer. I have only liked Stella Artois

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
@Jacqui , the shepherd is still looking for a home. He's a beauty, but needs a home with someone that understands his situation. Ideally he would get out of the city, be with someone that is an experienced owner, whom is also able to invest time and focus on his progress. He actually went and spent time living with a trainer and she reported to us that while he co-existed with the other dogs, he never truly joined the pack and did not socialize normally with the other dogs.

Poor guy. I can't wait til you report that he has a new home.