Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Goodness!! :rolleyes: Where's the fun when one's imprisoned' at home? :( When it snows here, we are cautioned NOT to move from home. And if in need to for an emergency - GOD forbid - we are to call The Civil Defence Dept. I went nuts when it snowed last year: couldn't move, go out for a walk, TV gave 'NO SIGNAL' and the rest. I only had :<3: OLI and my laptop to give me 'company.' Just imagine that.

It is all in how you look at it. Stop thinking "inprisioned" and instead use another friendlier more pleasant term for the time.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
See? Pics of snow in Amman.
is

Notice the street: not a creature - let alone a human being - to be seen!! I bet you didn't expect this, right?:D

Very pretty!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Gillian you need to pre plan special things to do and have during the next snow siege. Some special hot chocolate perhaps? A book by a favorite author that you hold back? A blankie to be used only on those days. Some special treat like a rarely allowed (or afforded) candy, cheese, chips, soup or food. Make it a positive party time.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
It is all in how you look at it. Stop thinking "inprisioned" and instead use another friendlier more pleasant term for the time.
incarceration followed by a :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You do? Why haven't you spoken of this? I feel so left out!

Only my neighbor and children/Jeff knew. Kinda kept it a secret until I saw if it would work. I had started it just before I got sick and had to take a week off (then another week for the paperwork). I cashier at a grocery store from 10:30-7am Sat and Wednesday nights. This way, when Jeff has no paycheck, there is at least enough for critter food. I drive 1.5 hours to get there, but then at least I am in the "big city" where the kids are and the big stores. I figure it is also free gas to go shopping in the city.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I think I'm a super awesome boyfriend to my girlfriend. I made this for her birthday she fell in love with it and now I have to send it to her.

You are a sweet boyfriend. When is the face to face visit?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
You are a sweet boyfriend. When is the face to face visit?
September 2016 she's coming out here since I can't travel right now. for some reason she's super excited to see me go figure.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Our new favorite is Hawaiian thin crust with light sauce from Papa John's! It is so good!!

I think I like Pizza Huts meat lovers best still, but there are several. I like the garlicky crust.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm super awesome. No specific reason I'm just a shameless self promoter. did I mention the awesome factor?

One just has to believe you. After All, you used to be known here as "Captain Awesome."

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Protected? Thoughtful looking after your best interests?