Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
You're amassing quite the herd of leopard tortoises.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
You're amassing quite the herd of leopard tortoises.
Hahahaha I definitely have the leopard bug. I have my original 3, my adopted male (from Heather), my 10 month old (October), Mia my adult female, 7 babies, and two eggs still cooking. So 6, plus 9 babies.
And I still have my foster leopard but she may be going back home in a month or so.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Oh yes it's more fun to teach the kids with pics then words ! The adults don't feel they are being told . and the little ones like the pics . Thank you
You are most welcome.

At times I get the impression that pics speak better than words. Know what I mean?

taza

5 Year Member
Cambridge, Ontario.Canada
The 2016 Calendar Contest rules have been printed. Let's see if we can get a really good turn-out this year. See the rules here:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/2016-calendar-contest-rules.128036/
Speaking of calendars I was never able to figure out a paypal account so I couldn't get a 2015 calendar. My Tortoise Dax is in it and I would love to have one. If anyone could mail me one instead of throwing out at the end of the year to Canada I would send you the cost of postage.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Speaking of calendars I was never able to figure out a paypal account so I couldn't get a 2015 calendar. My Tortoise Dax is in it and I would love to have one. If anyone could mail me one instead of throwing out at the end of the year to Canada I would send you the cost of postage.

Aw shoot, Sandy. I just delved through the mess behind my desk and I found a 2014, but not a 2015.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Good afternoon peeps !( is that better Yvonne? Ha-ha)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That first position always looks so uncomfortable to me. Is it an English? If I wasn't so attached to the Doberman breed, I would get me a little Frenchie. I love those.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes he's a English bulldog . They are so demanding . If he wants something he will bug you to death .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I really need to tend to some cleaning outside. There are leaves all over the place, left out mower and Weedeater, garden tools hither, thither and yon, and the list goes on. I guess we're going to have an early Autumn this year. The trees aren't turning yellow yet, however, the leaves at the very tops of the trees have dropped already. It's a love/hate relationship. I love them to use for substrate in the tortoise yards, while I hate to have to rake them up.

Mike: Is your bully full grown? I have heard they can be pretty pushy.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes he's 4/5 years old . Pushy is a under statement .

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
that is some beautiful scenery
I envy my friend... OK the man I really like... Who lives at the base of the mountain and basically lives this everyday he's home. I genuinely think when I move it will be to here, I'll climb the mountain so often you won't even imagine how healthy I end up!