Pretend Chat 2.14

morganshaw

So, is Karen helping out? Do you have any help or anything?

Sorry to ruin the image my dad has made of Karen but she has actually helped out more than he will ever know or admit! His brain is still healing and having issues seeing truths and facing facts right now.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Sorry to ruin the image my dad has made of Karen but she has actually helped out more than he will ever know or admit! His brain is still healing and having issues seeing truths and facing facts right now.
I would love to get that information. Can a quote or two be provided for proper direction?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No one comes out. It is a drag sometimes, trust me.
hey cowboy one time special offer if you feel like talking PM me I'll give you my cell phone will chat

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Oh man. Sorry Ken. I blew chunks with that one. My deepest apologies. :(
very funny but very dirty joke involving chunks wish I could share on forum

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Well, I am taking away my computer privileges tonight. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. Next time I show up I shall bring coffee, donuts and a post it note that says "HEY DUMMY! TAKE IT TO PM!"

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
All are good. My daughter posted as if I'd really been negative towards Karen. I simply wanted those coordinates. I'm good folks. Really.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I've got the first rain producing clouds here since March!
They say it might rain here tomorrow too. That's a good thing, we need it desperately. Not as desperately as all the people with the fires but desperately enough. I hope the whole state just gets dumped on tomorrow.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
For the most part we've had rain off and on since early, early morning and it's still off and oning. But the guessers are saying on the east they'll just get the wind and no rain.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
do you wake up in the morning sticky and covered in sweat? If so good job

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi everybody. I had a looking day today. It started out with Noah and his football team. We had a scrimmage on the other side of town and it lasted 4 hours. Did I mention I'm coaching the flag kids???!!!! After that my wife had some landscaping for me to do which took me until dinner time...digging, concrete , then bricks on top of that. It was a small area but still took a lot of work to do.

Sounds like a rough day. No way I could endure kids of that age. You're a bigger man than I, Gunga Din!!

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
For the most part we've had rain off and on since early, early morning and it's still off and oning. But the guessers are saying on the east they'll just get the wind and no rain.
That's not what they need. I guess some of the fires in a pretty big runs today. And it still smells like a campfire here.

morganshaw

All are good. My daughter posted as if I'd really been negative towards Karen. I simply wanted those coordinates. I'm good folks. Really.

You have been. If you want to talk with me, you have my number. People deserve to know that you may have been in a wreck but you are not a victim.