Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I once kissed a man with a beard - but he didn't like it and made me take it off!
Some of the ladies here have cracking moustaches.
I once had a Belgian girlfriend who was a very pretty girl, but had beards under her armpits.
Don't mean she didn't shave, but actual long thick hair dangling several inches down.
Very off-putting for me, personally, but perhaps I'm old fashioned.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I once had a Belgian girlfriend who was a very pretty girl, but had beards under her armpits.
Don't mean she didn't shave, but actual long thick hair dangling several inches down.

I hear some men actually like that in - or rather on - a woman and are in pursuit of the hirsute, - at least I plait mine when I'm wearing short sleeves!;)

Hope you and wifey have a good break, Adam, take care and come back fully refreshed. Send us all a postcard!
Hope you don't miss Tidgy too much sounds like she's in good hands.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Slightly better, when I think of art schools in fine but when I think of working engineering forever and missing my friends my heart still sinks. So I've started watching House again at nights, Dr House never lets me down!
Wow! You really do seem to be a very emotional person. Am I right? :rolleyes:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I hear some men actually like that in - or rather on - a woman and are in pursuit of the hirsute, - at least I plait mine when I'm wearing short sleeves!;)

Hope you and wifey have a good break, Adam, take care and come back fully refreshed. Send us all a postcard!
Hope you don't miss Tidgy too much sounds like she's in good hands.
Thank you.
Just chopped off most of my beard, which makes wifey happy.
She hates my beard, wiry when long, bristly when short.
Zac's very good with Tidgy, she'll be a bit sulky, but fine.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Wow! You really do seem to be a very emotional person. Am I right? :rolleyes:
Oh yes, very very emotional, and I've been extra emotional lately for some reason... Like I saw a video where a guy turned a carrot into a clarinet, I think it was a TedTalk clip, and cried because I was so surprised and amazed... Darn feelings!

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I would not be able to live like that! I don't do hair, it's a sensory thing I guess, it tickles me or makes me think bugs are on me, so for years now I've not only shaved my legs but also my arms, and is a good chunk of the reason I chopped my hair off so short (and would shave it all if it was "socially acceptable")

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I would not be able to live like that! I don't do hair, it's a sensory thing I guess, it tickles me or makes me think bugs are on me, so for years now I've not only shaved my legs but also my arms, and is a good chunk of the reason I chopped my hair off so short (and would shave it all if it was "socially acceptable")
But do you like your partner to be hirsute?
None of my business, just curious, so don't feel obliged to respond.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I would not survive living there.
I can imagine you saying that, but believe me Jacqui you never know. What I mean is: one could either 'get used to' it OR one could give up the weather conditions one ikes for something like......MONEY. Very many people left Jordan in the early 70s when there were only fans available: NO A/Cs!!! (They only had fans then). Why? To make money. AndI can assure you they made a lot of money. I would go to the Gulf if I had a 1% chance of finding a well-paid job.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Don't know where I picked up that little gem - it is true but I had to think about it carefully to make sure I got it right!
True, indeed, but like much philosophy, ultimately meaningless.
And it makes my head hurt.