Pretend Chat 2.14

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I love my boss, yes I said love.

He is the fairest business man I know and a great guy to work for. He cares more about our customers happiness and his reputation than he does about making that extra buck. He also takes really good care of his employees. He knows how hard it is to raise a family on one income and he knew that I've been working really late and working Saturdays. I'm salary so he's been getting a lot of free time out of me lately.....a lot. He also knew that my wife has been mad at me for working so much and not home helping her with the kids and family stuff so he told me to be at the office at 4:00 yesterday. He sounded kind of upset so I thought I was in trouble.

He said he wanted me to know that my efforts had not gone unnoticed. Handed me a nice bottle of wine from his private stash, told me to take today off with pay. I said thank you but he wasn't done. Then he told me he made my wife and I a reservation for 7:00pm tonight at a fancy upscale restaurant with a private table next to a fountain in an outside garden area and gave me a $300 gift card to pay for it. This is not the 1st time he's done something like this either.

I've only worked for this guy for 3-1/2 years and he's already done way more for me then the last company did and I spent 14 years building their company.
WOW!!! That is AMAZING!!! I thought that sort of thing only happened in books or movies- not in the real world!!!! :):):)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I love my boss, yes I said love.

He is the fairest business man I know and a great guy to work for. He cares more about our customers happiness and his reputation than he does about making that extra buck. He also takes really good care of his employees. He knows how hard it is to raise a family on one income and he knew that I've been working really late and working Saturdays. I'm salary so he's been getting a lot of free time out of me lately.....a lot. He also knew that my wife has been mad at me for working so much and not home helping her with the kids and family stuff so he told me to be at the office at 4:00 yesterday. He sounded kind of upset so I thought I was in trouble.

He said he wanted me to know that my efforts had not gone unnoticed. Handed me a nice bottle of wine from his private stash, told me to take today off with pay. I said thank you but he wasn't done. Then he told me he made my wife and I a reservation for 7:00pm tonight at a fancy upscale restaurant with a private table next to a fountain in an outside garden area and gave me a $300 gift card to pay for it. This is not the 1st time he's done something like this either.

I've only worked for this guy for 3-1/2 years and he's already done way more for me then the last company did and I spent 14 years building their company.
What a sound chap!
That's lovely, if only more bosses were like that.
Almost makes me want to go back to work.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Maybe try looking at pics of toy breed puppies, they are so small and cute it might be okaye?
Hi and thanks the advice.

Pics, TV, the net, you name have not done any good whatsoever. I know that they are pics, and far from reaching me so as to say, but (no offence Myroli) this was no cure. On the other hand if I were to see a dog in the street I'd begin to tremble with fear.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Enough of the cheese talk for Christs sake.

Or shall I say... Cheesus Christ! Time to go preach to my flock of people. I'm white so "my peoples" are crackers.

View attachment 129077
I'm dying over this!!! It's not even THAT funny, I mean it's hilarious but I may have found way too much amusement lol

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Once my uncle took a bite of the "fancy red cheese" on a flight, he'd never seen red cheese and figured why not he was hungry... It was one of those babybell wheels... He bit the wax wrapping...