Pretend Chat 2.14

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Legit, how are you doing?
You mean me? :)I am doing pretty Good. Haven't taken any pain meds in two days. itches a lot though. still has that constant feeling of something in my eye. I get my artificial I the end of this month. on Tuesday I have an appointment with another eye doctor to see if they're going to do surgery on the right eye. The cornea is misshapen and they think they can make it a little bit better. then I won't have to try so hard to see and to focus with that I.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Leigti, sorry for some reason my mind thinks of you as legit. Just hit me on the head each time I mess up your name. If it makes you feel better, I use to do the same thing with Yvonne's name. *blushes*

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Leigti, sorry for some reason my mind thinks of you as legit. Just hit me on the head each time I mess up your name. If it makes you feel better, I use to do the same thing with Yvonne's name. *blushes*

I read and say that way too! You are legit to me! So funny.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Looking forward to tomorrow as it's our hot day of the week with a temp expected of mid 40s. After that comes colder weather, chances of snow, and several single digit nights. I didn't bother to check out the expected winds. :(
I'm so jealous. Going from the keys to -6 was just evil.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I have got a hankering for cheap furrniture, and meat balls. IKEA here I come, who's with me?