Pretend Chat 2.14

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Talking about young people, has anyone heard from tiff?
I'm back home in my beloved house is West Bloomfield. We drove through an area by Columbus today that was so much like our neighborhood we laughed and said let's just have them ship our stuff.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Talking about young people, has anyone heard from tiff?
I'm back home in my beloved house is West Bloomfield. We drove through an area by Columbus today that was so much like our neighborhood we laughed and said let's just have them ship our stuff.
No sight of Tiff..:(。 Just hope she is doing well.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
10 hour days don't feel right; I like either 6 hour days so I beat traffic or 12+ (basically waiting traffic out)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
How many of those do you string together?
Usually five, then I only work like six on the weekends. I should say I don't have to be in an office to work. My bed, truck, reclining chair, and office can all be my office. I have to be awake though

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
My European team is online at 3 am and I have meetings straight from six am to seven pm. The rest of the time is used answering emails and doing actual work.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
No pictures steven . I don't think it's right to take pictures of an animal that gave it's live to feed us . But I will take pictures of big fish . Because no one will believe you bagged a big fish without seeing it . Deer and wild pigs just have to much life in them to belittle them with photos .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
No pictures steven . I don't think it's right to take pictures of an animal that gave it's live to feed us . But I will take pictures of big fish . Because no one will believe you bagged a big fish without seeing it . Deer and wild pigs just have to much life in them to belittle them with photos .
I have a good friend of mine lives in rural Houston. He and his son hunt goat, deer, and wild pig call something like "haberlina"? He send me picture all the time. It is graphic.

So I asking for your dinner plate instead.....Hahahaha! !

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I grow my own greens for the torts and my guinea pigs and I'm now noticing what I think are aphids. Are they harmful?