Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
You know what stinks...when your family members don't up vote something you need them to, nor share it so others can to. It's a little disheartening that they wouldn't take the time to help my sons dreams come true. And maybe their up votes won't help but they could at least try. :( :(
And to clarify my son who jus turned 14 has expressed that he wants to appear on Ellen and become a famous pianist. That's kind of a big deal because he's afraid to "dream" because he's very fearful of failure. He has Asperger's as many of you know, but his anxiety is a major struggle for him. Anyways, I posted a couple of his playing videos on ellennation and while there have been a lot of shares, it's been hurtful that some family members haven't bothered up voting or sharing the videos. -sigh-

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Have you nicely told your family how your feeling and how important it is to him?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I was pretty clear in the posts on Facebook. I posted the link with the info on what this means to him and how to do it.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
You know what stinks...when your family members don't up vote something you need them to, nor share it so others can to. It's a little disheartening that they wouldn't take the time to help my sons dreams come true. And maybe their up votes won't help but they could at least try. :( :(
And to clarify my son who jus turned 14 has expressed that he wants to appear on Ellen and become a famous pianist. That's kind of a big deal because he's afraid to "dream" because he's very fearful of failure. He has Asperger's as many of you know, but his anxiety is a major struggle for him. Anyways, I posted a couple of his playing videos on ellennation and while there have been a lot of shares, it's been hurtful that some family members haven't bothered up voting or sharing the videos. -sigh-
That's really sad :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We're getting a few sprinkles right now. I was planning to use my electric chain saw, but Mother Nature is giving me a reprieve! ***Yvonne clasps her hand together in the prayer mode, gets on her knees and bows to the floor, chanting, "Thank you, Thank you!!!"***

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That looks like something a dung beetle would be rolling along.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Mike is back back to normal?
Nope my back hurts like hell today . But it hurts if I sit or stand so went to the tortoise yard to check on seeds I planted . Found Newt eating some worms . I buy deer plotting seed mix from tractor supply for my tortoise yards . It grows fast . Its mostly clovers and greens like turnips and what not .