Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Well now I'm not sure if we are building a cinder block enclosure or a 2 foot fenced enclosure. Have someone coming out, possibly on Wednesday for an estimate on a couple of different options.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Me, I'm a fan of wooden fence over concrete blocks. Easier to repair, not as rough to the carapace. Cheaper to build, at least in these parts, we've lots of wood in the hills.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Me, I'm a fan of wooden fence over concrete blocks. Easier to repair, not as rough to the carapace. Cheaper to build, at least in these parts, we've lots of wood in the hills.
Yeah when we were first thinking of using cinder blocks, I figured I'd need to line the inside with wood planks to keep them from beating the crap out of their shells.

M

Maggie Cummings

Yeah when we were first thinking of using cinder blocks, I figured I'd need to line the inside with wood planks to keep them from beating the crap out of their shells.

I've always used cinder blocks for Bob and he's never hurt himself on them.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I've always used cinder blocks for Bob and he's never hurt himself on them.

I use blocks for Hal with no issues as well.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
:eek: spoiler alert
images