Pretend Chat 2.14

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Was a tad chilly here this morning at 45.:confused:
39 degrees here, damn cold. So much fog I was glad my church is just across the hiway. I learned all about driving in the fog in Fresno. Try pulling a 53' trailer when you can't see anything 2 ft past the headlights. One guy I'll never forget went past me at about 80-90mph. Next time I saw him he was upside down in the canal.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning! Hot chocolate day, aka oil change for my car this morning.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
If you look closely, you can see a small bunch of one of the local vultures groups. Ever since Kathy mentioned them, I think of her when I see them. The weather will soon be cool enough, that they will leave us.20180923_071706.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
39 degrees here, damn cold. So much fog I was glad my church is just across the hiway. I learned all about driving in the fog in Fresno. Try pulling a 53' trailer when you can't see anything 2 ft past the headlights. One guy I'll never forget went past me at about 80-90mph. Next time I saw him he was upside down in the canal.

We have been having fog, too. I love when drivers like that end up in the ditch or making "friends" with the law enforcement.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I bought new pillow beds for the dogs. Brought them inside, put one on the floor, turned around to do something, and these two already were checking it out.20180924_121132.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Going to be only in the 60s today with a 50% chance of rain. Down to 43 tonight. Went from too hot, to too cold. Some of us are just never happy.o_O

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hope you guys had a great trip!
Thank you! ! ! :<3::<3:
Wonderful trip. Just wonderful. My last trip to Europe is in the year of 1996, and this is the first time for my wife. We enjoyed trip very much and my wife took at least 5,000 + photos......

Here are few.....

IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0185.JPG IMG_0789.JPG IMG_0432.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh man, I LOVE castles! Those are beauties - and Irene's camera takes very good pictures.