Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
And the rains are back in Oregon, just in time for me to be trying to leave for a photo session. Good thing it's just a house and not a cold wet family.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Cam should be here. My son, son-in-law, and future son-in-law are sitting around all on their phones, playing against each other. The comments and laughter are so great. I could see Cam joining in.

The trash talk is the best part of playing games.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Umm, details please!!!
Well pretty simple really (or maybe not who knows, idk what you mean by details) we worked out arms for a couple hours, then he took me to a little Buddhist temple in the middle of the city and they happened to be practicing a dragon dance, so we watched that for a while which was like the coolest thing ever, and then he asked if I wanted dinner so we did. Then this Thursday he picked me up (from the gym) and we went to dinner again :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Well pretty simple really (or maybe not who knows, idk what you mean by details) we worked out arms for a couple hours, then he took me to a little Buddhist temple in the middle of the city and they happened to be practicing a dragon dance, so we watched that for a while which was like the coolest thing ever, and then he asked if I wanted dinner so we did. Then this Thursday he picked me up (from the gym) and we went to dinner again :)

How much fun!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Gosh the kids look nice! And now I understand your push to quickly lose some weight. You wanted to look good (as you certainly do!!!) for the wedding. Whose car? Is it a Ford or a Merc?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Gosh the kids look nice! And now I understand your push to quickly lose some weight. You wanted to look good (as you certainly do!!!) for the wedding. Whose car? Is it a Ford or a Merc?

Yes, the wedding was a way to lose 25#! It feels good and I don't feel blah. Still have more to go!
The car was a friend of the brides. It's a Ford! The bride was driven up to the ceremony and as she stepped out of the car and her dad walked her down the isle. It was an outdoor wedding.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hi Steven! Are you still stuck overseas?
Un-stucked already, but it took too long for me to get my renew, so I just stay here for another month. My wife don't miss me anyway.....She have all her torts to keep her busy.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Un-stucked already, but it took too long for me to get my renew, so I just stay here for another month. My wife don't miss me anyway.....She have all her torts to keep her busy.

Wow, that's a long time Steven!!

M

Maggie Cummings

Looks like a bit of new growth on Knobby.

It's too bad the picture of Ginger eating the worm doesn't show that the worm was so big at first thought it was a garter snake baby. The photo is blurry cuz she was fighting with the darned thing. It was fighting back with her....
Knobby is growing along nicely thanks. He's got a great nosy personality and he's a way easy keeper. But he's absolutely petrified of water. So I'm taking it easy on him. He barely gets his toes wet now. But he'll get used to it.