Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Can you tell I'm dilly dallying so I won't have to go outside?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Can you tell I'm dilly dallying so I won't have to go outside?

I don't have the baby today so I went out and used the weed eater. I love that thing!!

We are going to my brothers wedding Friday in LA so I'm getting ready for the pet sitter cleaning getting the pets ready. Both my kids are in the wedding. My son looks so handsome in his tux! My daughter just looks too grown up in her dress.
She's now taller than my son.
They are 11 I& 13. He hates it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't have the baby today so I went out and used the weed eater. I love that thing!!

We are going to my brothers wedding Friday in LA so I'm getting ready for the pet sitter cleaning getting the pets ready. Both my kids are in the wedding. My son looks so handsome in his tux! My daughter just looks too grown up in her dress.
She's now taller than my son.
They are 11 I& 13. He hates it.

I love the job my weedeater does, however, I hate what it does to my body. Looking down and holding it out causes my trapezius muscle on the right side to burn like crazy. After using it for about a half hour it hurts so bad it almost brings tear to my eyes. I've tried using the other hand, but I'm not as dexterous with that side and I make big 'plow' marks in the grass. I've also tried standing up straighter, but then I can't see what I'm doing. I wish I had the back brace my son had to wear in high school because of his scoliosis. Now THAT contraption would keep my head up!

4fc9eed513eb14bee511c80a3d9e5e60.jpg

similar to this. Poor kid

Be sure to take pictures of the kids in their wedding finery. You have a pair of very handsome children and I'll bet they look gorgeous.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well geeze. This just makes me feel so bad: Between the time I went out the Misty at zero dark thirty and now it rained! That means I can't use the Weedeater. Oh darn!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's 58F degrees and overcast. And it's cold in my house. Is it cold enough to build a fire in the wood stove? I'm freezing in here!

Maybe I'll just put on my bathrobe over my clothes. It's time to fix Misty's lunch, so I won't be going outside in that ugly weather.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I love the job my weedeater does, however, I hate what it does to my body. Looking down and holding it out causes my trapezius muscle on the right side to burn like crazy. After using it for about a half hour it hurts so bad it almost brings tear to my eyes. I've tried using the other hand, but I'm not as dexterous with that side and I make big 'plow' marks in the grass. I've also tried standing up straighter, but then I can't see what I'm doing. I wish I had the back brace my son had to wear in high school because of his scoliosis. Now THAT contraption would keep my head up!

4fc9eed513eb14bee511c80a3d9e5e60.jpg

similar to this. Poor kid

Be sure to take pictures of the kids in their wedding finery. You have a pair of very handsome children and I'll bet they look gorgeous.

It does put pressure on my lower back. We have two. The gas is to much work starting it. I start and stop a lot. Our electric is shorter but I love the convenience.

Your poor kid!! That thing looks awful!!

I'll share pics! Thank you, I think they are pretty cute myself.

My brother was suppose to get married 3 years ago when my kids were smaller and cuter for a flower girl and ring bearer but my new sister in law got breast cancer and a double mastectomy at 24!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Ugh....exactly a month after getting our tires slashed, now this. And people wonder why I can't sleep and my hair is falling out.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Is that your video? Did you recognize the guy?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Is that your video? Did you recognize the guy?

Yes, that is my truck...again. I still have my slashed tires in the back because I can't afford to replace them, they were brand new, less than 2000 miles on them. :(

I don't recognize the punk who did it, but I have my theories as to who hired him. Unfortunately theories still wont get me a restraining order. It happened 2 days ago and it's been raining heavily and the ax was in tall grass....and the neighbor guy whose yard it was flung into moved it. No usable evidence aside from the grainy video.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Yes, that is my truck...again. I still have my slashed tires in the back because I can't afford to replace them, they were brand new, less than 2000 miles on them. :(

I don't recognize the punk who did it, but I have my theories as to who hired him. Unfortunately theories still wont get me a restraining order. It happened 2 days ago and it's been raining heavily and the ax was in tall grass....and the neighbor guy whose yard it was flung into moved it. No usable evidence aside from the grainy video.

He can't live to far if he's riding a bike! Looks young. Light colored jacket I'm guessing maybe gray since it's a guy.

That is so scary!! I think you should sit out there all night and scare the crap out of him!!

You poor thing!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I'm going to have to train Misty to find the tortoises. When I allow the female leopard tortoises out into the new pasture, and they don't go back into the shed at night, I have a heck of a time finding them in the waist-high weed patch. I spent about a half hour looking for them last night. Eventually, once the night time weather temps get up a bit higher, I'll just leave them out there, but for now, it's still down in the 50s at night and I don't like for them to get that cold.
Your Leopard tortoise knows that you need little more exercise.......