Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY! (update on orders 1/6/14)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm very sorry Dave. Hopefully yours will be one of the 20 that got mailed out this past Tuesday.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Thank Yvonne! I'm crossing my fingers and toes mine is one of the 20! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][PURPLE HEART][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][PURPLE HEART][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][PURPLE HEART][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

tortgramma

YAY!!! Received today! Thanks to any and all that made this happen. Unfortunately, it is shrinkwrapped, so I can't even look at it..just need to wrap and deliver. Then I can finally put my Christmas wrap away for another year. Gosh..what an ordeal. Hopefully the rest of you will receive yours today as well!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh heck, I wouldn't let a little shrink wrapping keep me back. I would have opened it anyway, and then repackaged it.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Is there any way I can find out if I ordered one? The reason why I ask is because I ordered it through PayPal where I asked them to bill me later. But, I haven't heard a thing from them, and I want one. Should I just pay direct? Please let me know. Thanks.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
I guess mine was not one of the 20 mailed last week. Should only take a few days from CA to OR.
I'm pretty patient, but I'm starting to get frustrated. I normally buy my calendar at the Dollar Store, so this was a big purchase for me, and no word of it. Should I request a refund at this point?

Lilyloveslettuse

5 Year Member
Oregon
2-1-14 Nothing here yet either Sandy! Maybe they forgot us in the Pacific Northwest???

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
I agree, Ken, but three months, and no response from a purchase maketh one nervous.
I would just like to know if mine was mailed and possibly lost in the mail, or if PayPal didn't alert him of a payment.

I've emailed and PM'd him, no replies. I just want my calendar. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][PURPLE HEART]

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Me too. I think I'm gonna order it again. This time I'll pay with a check or through PayPal again. I don't understand what happened with the original order, but no one is confirming if they received my order or not. So, Josh, if you're reading this, I'm gonna send a check. Please pm me when you receive it.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Ken, I'm old, I can't remember logical emails like a man's first name @ his cool forum name with a . Something

Dave1

5 Year Member
Manchester uk
Sulcata_Sandy said:
Ken, I'm old, I can't remember logical emails like a man's first name @ his cool forum name with a . Something
have a look at past Callanders pic , date and post and you you may see that things don't add up. :(

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
sibi said:
Me too. I think I'm gonna order it again. This time I'll pay with a check or through PayPal again. I don't understand what happened with the original order, but no one is confirming if they received my order or not. So, Josh, if you're reading this, I'm gonna send a check. Please pm me when you receive it.

If you paid with PayPal, you should have received an email about the transaction.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
PayPal probably sent their automate response, but I mean on the human end of it, received, mailed, there is a delay, etc etc.

Yvonne has been great explaining the additional problems.

I sent josh a second email last night, included a screen shot of the PayPal transaction. Hope he is able to mail it. I'm still excited to see all the pix, even though Oliver didn't win...too bad there are not 13 months!!! But hey, he made the final cut, so we be happy. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

majinsteph

I'm thinking I might have to just cut my losses on this calendar...I've gotten no responses to the emails I've sent, and I did get a response from the dispute I filed in PayPal that was an apology, but no actual indication that a calendar was sent and no refund either. I'm upset about the money I've lost but I guess I learned my lesson :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am not Yvonne or Josh, but the last update I got from Josh on the 3rd stated: "Tomorrow the last of the orders will be filled. I really let people down this year and I feel awful about it." I will send him another message and see if that did happen.

Yvonne and I have been talking, if Josh agrees to it next year I will be in charge of the calendar contest/sales with Yvonne as my backup. I have a couple of checks and balances I want to try in order that things like this do not happen. I know it is not helping with all these issues this year and for that I am sorry, but hopefully these issues can get figured out and we can all move on and have better outcomes in the future.