Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY! (update on orders 1/6/14)

majinsteph

Yvonne G said:
Hi Tortgramma:

A belated welcome to the Forum!!

I'm so sorry you're still waiting on the calendar to fulfill your gift for Christmas. Josh had a family emergency right around Christmas time, and several of the orders didn't get mailed in time. I'll contact him to be sure he has your info, and I'll ask him to contact you with an update.

I have the exact same situation. I have also tried the Paypal resolution center. I really would just like my money back at this point if I can't get a calendar soon.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific NorthWET
Yvonne, has Josh communicated to you if he's sent them all out now? Mine is still a no-show. [DISAPPOINTED FACE]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, I haven't talked with him recently, but I just now sent him a PM. I'll let you know what he says.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Thank you, Yvonne, I PM'd him my address and info back a few weeks ago, no reply.
I can't get into the internet version of the forum (locked myself out), can only access iPad ap version (which I prefer anyway), so I can't find an email for him. iPad app does not display emails.

sessionsh12

5 Year Member
Tortoise Forum Calendar

Hey just a quick question, I ordered my calendar Via PayPal December 27th. Still haven't received it. Just wondering when they were likely to be shipped. I live in Florida. I'm missing the first month pic!! Thanks

Ethan Hunter Sessions

tortgramma

Yvonne G said:

Wow....this is really bad customer service. How do you guys deal with a moderator like this? I have belonged to other forums and the moderators always took these forums seriously. If they couldn't be online for some reason, they had someone take over for them. I can't avoid the gift recipient much longer..this is beyond embarrassing. The deadline for paypal is fast approaching so are you all just going to put in a claim for this phantom calendar?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm so very sorry. I totally agree with you that this has gone on far too long. All I can say in his defense is that Josh (the person handling the calendar mailings) was going through some sort of personal or family crisis. I don't know if that has resolved or not, as I haven't heard from him. We'd all jump in to help if we could, but we're spread out all over the states, and he's in SoCal.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Now, the wait has been a bit long,
But Josh is an excellent moderator, and does in fact have a great deal of concern for us. He does have other things to do (such as a personal life) and I'm sure the forum isn't at the very top of his priority. Please be respectful of loyal followers of the forum and Josh himself.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Josh is not a Mod. He is the Admin and owner of this site.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Ah-ha. I knew I was missing that word! I was going to say King Moderator, but... yeah.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just heard that Josh has mailed out 20 calendars this past Tuesday. He says there are still a couple more and they will go out ASAP.

Dave1

5 Year Member
Manchester uk
I paid for my Callander 7 November so I should of got my Callander long before Jose had his family emergency at around Christmas time .i did email Jose about Callander and he email me back on ( 25 December ) and he said he would send it ASAP , that was over 4 weeks ago and still no Callander ,I can understand why lot on this site are very unhappy about not getting the Callander as they are now thinking they may never get the Callander or there money back,and €40 is a lot of cash for A Callander that May never turn up , it would be nice if Jose could post on this site to all of them that have not been sent out there Callander yet to say that things that we all will get the Callander soon and to send all still waiting for the Callander a tracking number for the Callander in the post so we no that it's been sent out ,,,