Pre-Order your 2012 Tortoise Calendar Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Congratulations to the wonderful winners of our 2012 Tortoise Calendar Photo Contest!! You can view all the winners below!
We're now taking pre-orders for our 2012 Tortoise Calendar! There will be a limited number of calendars printed so make sure you submit your order ASAP! One page of the calendar will include a collage made with all of this year's entries. Thanks to everyone who participated! I've included some photos of last year's calendar so you can get an idea of what they look like! Please give this page a Facebook Like (up above!) to spread the word about the calendar!

Pre-Order your 2012 Tortoise Calendar NOW!

[img=250x131]http://tortoiseforum.org/2012calendarsamples.png[/img]

Here are all of this year's winners! If you won, please make sure you email the full-size, original photo to [email protected] ASAP!
11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

20.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

35.jpg

41.jpg

45.jpg

2011calendarphoto1.jpg

2011calendarphoto2.jpg

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Hey Josh...you gonna keep us in suspense? Or do we get to know what months the other 9 get?;)

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Glad you brought that up, Dean. The images above are just to demonstrate what the calendar would look like. I have not yet decided which images will be with which months. The winners may request a month they'd like their photo to be on, but I can't make all of the people all happy all of the time.
I've only received about HALF of the winning photos - please email me your original photo if you won. If I don't receive it SOON - I will have to replace your photo with another!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Josh said:
Glad you brought that up, Dean. The images above are just to demonstrate what the calendar would look like. I have not yet decided which images will be with which months. The winners may request a month they'd like their photo to be on, but I can't make all of the people all happy all of the time.
I've only received about HALF of the winning photos - please email me your original photo if you won. If I don't receive it SOON - I will have to replace your photo with another!

OK! So you know when I sent in my photo that I request December first or January second...and thanks! Calendar ordered!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I sent my photo and if possible I would like June. It's Lisa bday month and a surprise for her. If you can't I understand and I will not be upset! :D Please, pretty please :D

Thanks! I am so excited!!! :D Been hard to keep my mouth closed and not tell Lisa!

I just ordered 2! Yayy!!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Click the store link at the top of any page!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I need to submit the order to print next week. Preorders need to be in by Nov 28. There will be calendars available after that but only in limited supply. I wouldn't wait to see how many are left...

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Looks great Josh! Congrats to all the winners:D Is there a calander with the non winners?:D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
laramie said:
Looks great Josh! Congrats to all the winners:D Is there a calander with the non winners?:D

Josh devotes one page to all the entries...I'm sure he's gonna do that this year, as well!

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Sadly I won't be able to get one :(

With shipping and handling it makes it $38.11 (£24.37) to post it to the UK!
Thats a lot of money to have a calendar sent to me!

Am gutted as was really looking forward to having the TFO calender on my wall for next year.

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
None of them are mine but I think the 1st one should be July and the 3rd one be Jan. because of it being a new birth for a new year :D. Just a thought ;) Btw, congrats to all the winners. I could not tell you which one is the best one because they are all the best in my book :D

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
The best price USPS gives me to ship to the UK is $14 for an enveloped with a single calendar inside...

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
How many of you are still planning on buying a calendar? There hasn't been very much interest this year... :(

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Anyone...anyone... Arnold?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Come on everybody! If you don't buy the calendars, we won't be able to continue to have the contests. Where are all of those anxious tortoise keepers who wanted the contest? Get busy and order your calendar. It makes a great Christmas gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.