Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
Lisa (nascarmw) is back into the hospital. She went back yesterday afternoon, I was suppose to go see her, but I am fighting a cold myself. She is dehydrated, anemic, disoriented and has a really bad infection from where one of her tubes was. For the last few days her speech was slurred and she could barley walk with her walker. This is just awful, the poor woman has been thru the ringer and then some......... ***sigh***

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Prayers sent her way - and yours as well - seems like you've been through a lot during all this as well.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How awful for Lisa. Will it just never end? Darn it anyway.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Thanks Crystal, I visit her everyday and watch the Nascar races with her. When she was in ICU for 10 days, I didn't miss a day. It's hard on all of us, she should be getting better and she is not and I am scared something is going to happen to her. I am sick as a dog with a fever and a whopper of a head cold (thanks to the kids at school) And I think I am really frustrated with her Doctor's.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Darn, always seems crap like this happens to the good folks. I thought she was doing so much better, last time you wrote about her. :(

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Well you are amazing for everything you are doing for her. I know you didn't write this post for that reason but I'll definitely be praying for you both. Hope you feel better and send her all our best.

-C

babylove6635

5 Year Member
oh wow im preying for you both to get better im know the lord is watching over her and you. judy

M

Maggie Cummings

Hey Mary Anne...Be sure to tell her for me that watching Kyle Busch win the championship with surely make her get better!!! Prayers are flying her way

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Hope she gets well soon! I'll definitely keep her in my prayers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.