Possible Grand Opening of our facilities. Would you come?

Would you come to an open tour catered event?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Judy@SYR

TFO Sponsor
5 Year Member
I would definitely do all I could to be involved with something like this. We're currently living in Virginia, but have lots of close family in the D/FW area, so it wouldn't be hard for me to fly out there. My hubby graduated from UTA but I had no idea they had such an amazing herpetology program there.

I'd love to do a TRR write-up about the event and would be happy to help out with some organizing efforts.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Same here voting error. BTW I said no, ebcause I don't think I would be able to make it, even though of course I would love to go. (take that haters). Sorry tortadise, if you got offended.
None taken. It is quite afar form Cali. Not sure about the poll thing either. Wonder why it's not working. Oh well.

verda

5 Year Member
Texas
I think me and my hubby might be able to make it, just need head notice on the exact date so we can find a pet sitter for my dogs & shell babies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I would limit access to only limited areas....people are crafty and have sticky fingers....also, the more feet passing through your property--the more "ick" they they bring in....especially if they are tortoise/turtle people---the exposure to the germs they bring in would be increased....so, perhaps some set up for folks coming in and such so they are a bit decontaminated.....? I know I know......boring huh?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I would limit access to only limited areas....people are crafty and have sticky fingers....also, the more feet passing through your property--the more "ick" they they bring in....especially if they are tortoise/turtle people---the exposure to the germs they bring in would be increased....so, perhaps some set up for folks coming in and such so they are a bit decontaminated.....? I know I know......boring huh?
^^good point actually. Petting zoos have wash stations and hand sanitizer for before and after animal touching/handling. It's not just to protect the humans. I think that's a good idea.