Portland Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Join us for the 15th Portland Metro Reptile Expo on Saturday, January, 26th, 2013 at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Wilsonville, OR. This is a great, family-fun event which brings in reptile hobbyists, educators, and breeders from all over the Pacific Northwest. Over 110 tables will be setup including a handling area courtesy of the Oregon Herpetological Society. For more info, go to PDXReptileExpo.com

keywords: snake, boa, python, lizard, gecko, bearded dragon, skink, iguana, monitor, turtle, tortoise, frog, toad, spider, tarantula, aquarium, cages, tank, lights, heat pads, crickets, mice, rats, rodents

NWReptileExpos

5 Year Member
Thanks for posting that, Ken.

Buy direct from over 60 breeders and dealers from all over the Pacific Northwest!

15th Portland Metro Reptile Expo
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Holiday Inn Conference Center
25425 SW 95th Avenue
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070

4th Seattle Metro Reptile Expo
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Renton Community Center
1715 SE Maple Valley Highway
Renton, Washington 98057

16th Portland Metro Reptile Expo
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Holiday Inn Conference Center
25425 SW 95th Avenue
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070

*In 2014, we will be moving the Portland show to a new jumbo venue right in Portland!

NWReptileExpos.com

M

Maggie Cummings

I think I'll go and see if the changes they made will make a difference. I stopped going because it seemed like it was always so crowded with people and never enough chelonia. However, I'll give it another try...Anybody else from the PNW going?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Me! I'll be there. I know of at least one tort keeper who will be there as well as one vendor with some.

The website should have a link for vendors that will be there.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Hey everyone, this show is this Saturday! There is even a discount coupon you can print up. I have no affiliation with the show and I have never met Joel myself, but I know a number of vendors that participate in the shows here in the PNW and they tell me Joel is one of the good guys. Come on out and support the good guys and meet fellow herpers of the area. Just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.