Portabella Mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
My mother bought a portabella mushroom and left it in my fridge. She said to do what I want with it. Well since I find mushrooms to be #1 on my top 10 list of repulsive foods, I was wondering if I could chop it up and feed it to my baby Sulcatas. It's either that or I'm going to put a stake in it's heart and douse it with holy water to kill it!!!! ;)

Tnewton

5 Year Member
AnthonyC said:
My mother bought a portabella mushroom and left it in my fridge. She said to do what I want with it. Well since I find mushrooms to be #1 on my top 10 list of repulsive foods, I was wondering if I could chop it up and feed it to my baby Sulcatas. It's either that or I'm going to put a stake in it's heart and douse it with holy water to kill it!!!! ;)

Sure, I have done it several times with no probs and they loved it, but then again what dont sullys love :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
NOOOOOO Anthony....don't kill the Bello...they are soooo yummy slathered in butter lightly grilled.....mmmmmmm, the redfoots and I had some this afternoon (well, theirs was with no butter :D)

I see no reason that you can not offer them up to your group...well, except that they will likely become addicted to them.....may even beg for grilled with butter....LOL :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Bleh! I seriously can't even stand the smell of them! I'll give chop them up & give them to the torts. Thanks, everyone for the assistance! :)

**oops! I mean "I'll chop them up"

AnthonyC said:
Bleh! I seriously can't even stand the smell of them! I'll give chop them up & give them to the torts. Thanks, everyone for the assistance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.