Pooping problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Hey everyone :) I soaked rocky earlier today and when i dried him off and lifted him he peed all over the towel but then i saw poop come out for a second and went straight back inside, it happened twice... is there something wrong? I have only seen him poop twice, once when he accidently flipped himself over, and the second time on his food dish :/

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Soak for longer, in a tub big enough that he can run around in it. Nice warm water, go ahead and let him get frustrated and try to get out, just keep the water warm. That activity combined with warm water should get things moving, especially if he's trying already. Go over his diet and see if you can find out what caused it in the first place. I hear canned pumpkin is really good for that too. Best of luck to you, I have faith that you can fix this just fine. :)

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Are you sure it wasn't his pene,

Just because he doesn't always poop when you bathe him, doesn't mean he is not pooping.

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
California
Thanks :) I think i'll get him a bigger tub and make the water a little warmer and keep him in a little longer.

bikerchicspain said:
Are you sure it wasn't his pene,

Just because he doesn't always poop when you bathe him, doesn't mean he is not pooping.

I don't think so, it didn't look like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.