PM Benjamin Netanyahu

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
hi people! just watching the news now. i like PM Netanyahu. i think he has his hands Full. WHAT DO YOU THINK? lindy

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I was so confused, lol... I think anyone who has to deal with Israel and the issue over their will have there hands full...

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, i also think hes one sharp guy.very smart man. they need people like that over there. i dont know how they all make it thru a day there. scary stuff. real stuff, not like that old fart and the end of his world!'lol' sorry, lindy

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
momo said:
hi, i also think hes one sharp guy.very smart man. they need people like that over there. i dont know how they all make it thru a day there. scary stuff. real stuff, not like that old fart and the end of his world!'lol' sorry, lindy

I watched a little of what he said this morning and I was happy he pretty much told Obama that they will not do what he wants..

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
dalano73 said:
momo said:

I watched a little of what he said this morning and I was happy he pretty much told Obama that they will not do what he wants..
[/quome me too! , lindy

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
On average we give Israel 114billion dollars a year. We should stop doing that and then see what the PM has to say.

dalano73 said:
momo said:

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
onarock said:
On average we give Israel 114billion dollars a year. We should stop doing that and then see what the PM has to say.

dalano73 said:
momo said:

How much are we giving Pakistan every year? and they were hiding Bin laden for a few years..

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I agree with Onarock. In addition I do not think the answer to other countries issues is to enforce religion or democracy. I think we should focus on shrinking our own government and allow people to make a few choices without so many regulations!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
dalano73 said:
onarock said:

dalano73 said:
momo said:

How much are we giving Pakistan every year? and they were hiding Bin laden for a few years..

this is true. lindy

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
onarock said:

Agreed...further, it's time to wash America's hands of the MASSIVE mistake of financially supporting Israel...let 'em stand or fall on their own.

One alternative idea worth considering is offering them part of Utah...let the entire country immigrate to Utah, where they can take a similar sized piece of that real estate for "Israel", our 51st state, and let the Palestinians have their real estate back, to do with as they choose.

It'll cost America considerably less and they'll make excellent Americans, it'll go a long way towards getting America off of the Middle East's "s**t-list" and it will keep the Israeli's from eventually being wiped out to the last man, woman and child...their government's treatment of the legitimate inhabitants of Palestine will never be forgiven in the ME and it's just a matter of time before it gets even uglier. :(

dalano73 said:

Let's cut off every other country and focus on America...once we've become a healthy nation again, then we can see who deserves our aid...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
With our national budget situation, I think we should quite giving money to ANY foreign country.

B K

5 Year Member
Terry Allan Hall said:
onarock said:

Agreed...further, it's time to wash America's hands of the MASSIVE mistake of financially supporting Israel...let 'em stand or fall on their own.

One alternative idea worth considering is offering them part of Utah...let the entire country immigrate to Utah, where they can take a similar sized piece of that real estate for "Israel", our 51st state, and let the Palestinians have their real estate back, to do with as they choose.

It'll cost America considerably less and they'll make excellent Americans, it'll go a long way towards getting America off of the Middle East's "s**t-list" and it will keep the Israeli's from eventually being wiped out to the last man, woman and child...their government's treatment of the legitimate inhabitants of Palestine will never be forgiven in the ME and it's just a matter of time before it gets even uglier. :(

dalano73 said:

Let's cut off every other country and focus on America...once we've become a healthy nation again, then we can see who deserves our aid...

actually it was jewish land first it was taken by the Muslim conquests there beliefs are once concord it will always be muslim and belong to them

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV

[/quote]

I agree 100% with this..

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
B K said:
actually it was jewish land first it was taken by the Muslim conquests there beliefs are once concord it will always be muslim and belong to them

More myth than fact...the modern-day Israelis were, until 1949, primarily European Jewish folks, not of native stock.

http://www.palestinehistory.com/history/timeline/timeline.htm

The ancient Jews of the Old Testament gave up that real estate centuries ago and the Israelis'd be much safer in America...and they won't survive w/o America propping their government up...otoh, as Americans they'd have a lot to offer.

B K

5 Year Member
Terry Allan Hall said:
B K said:

More myth than fact...the modern-day Israelis were, until 1949, primarily European Jewish folks, not of native stock.

The ancient Jews of the Old Testament gave up that real estate centuries ago and the Israelis'd be much safer in America...and they won't survive w/o America propping their government up...otoh, as Americans they'd have a lot to offer.

if you call being concord giving it up in all actuality muslims concord that hole region all the way to spain and they still belive it is there's

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Absolutely!!

emysemys said:
With our national budget situation, I think we should quite giving money to ANY foreign country.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
B K said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
B K said:

if you call being concord giving it up in all actuality muslims concord that hole region all the way to france and they still belive france is there's

Don't mean to be rude, but is this what you're trying to say: "if you call being conquered giving it up, in all actuality Moslems conquered that whole region all the way to France and they still belive France is their's"?

Just wanted to make sure that I understood what you're saying.

Yes, at one point the Moslems did, indeed, conquer that area, much as the Whites conquered America, and now my people sometimes live on reservations...in both cases, that was then and this is now.

Am I correct in assuming that you're basing your notion of "ownership" of this real estate on ancient history in the Old Testament?

Check out that link I shared for the modern (as of 1900) history of Palestine.

And, again, once America withdraws aid to Israel (we're about tapped out!), how long before the Israeli's are wiped out...man, woman and child?

Which scenario would you choose...safety in Utah (or some other place in the continental US) or extinction in Palestine?

B K

5 Year Member
Terry Allan Hall said:
B K said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
B K said:

if you call being concord giving it up in all actuality muslims concord that hole region all the way to france and they still belive france is there's

Don't mean to be rude, but is this what you're trying to say: "if you call being conquered giving it up, in all actuality Moslems conquered that whole region all the way to France and they still belive France is their's"?

Yes, at one point the Moslems did, indeed, conquer that area, much as the Whites conquered America, and now my people sometimes live on reservations...in both cases, that was then and this is now.

Am I correct in assuming that you're basing your notion of "ownership" of this real estate on ancient history in the Old Testament?

1900 the same can be said that was then this is now

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Terry Allan Hall said:
B K said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
B K said:

Actually, I think they are basing their notion on the Now, right Now Israel is there and Israel has control over lands that they took during a war that was brought upon them by outside forces....I don't believe that Israel invaded anybody to gain the extra property that compromises Palestine and the Golan...though I'm just a simple country boy from South Dakota living in the Great State of Texas. I guess, if the Egyptians, Palestinians and Syrians had known THEN what they know NOW, they wouldn't have gone to war with Israel in the first place.

B K

5 Year Member
onarock said:
Absolutely!!

emysemys said:

I agree pull all our troops out then stop the welfare

love a good respectful debate thank you but have 4 surgeries tomorrow good night

Status
Not open for further replies.