Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo_91

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi, im going to get a tortoise in the next week but i want to get the enclosure set up first. I like the enclosure in the main thread with two storage boxes put together. But I was wondering how are these two boxes connected and what with?

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
i think aquarium grade silicon glue and some zip ties would do the job but i haven't done it myself

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
stevo_91 said:
Hi, im going to get a tortoise in the next week but i want to get the enclosure set up first. I like the enclosure in the main thread with two storage boxes put together. But I was wondering how are these two boxes connected and what with?

If I remember correctly, in the thread you are talking about, the person who the habitat belongs to said they are NOT connected together. They are heavy enough with all the substrate to sit side by side and not move apart.

Yvonne

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
stevo_91 said:

If I remember correctly, in the thread you are talking about, the person who the habitat belongs to said they are NOT connected together. They are heavy enough with all the substrate to sit side by side and not move apart.

Yvonne

Yup Yvonne, you are correct, thats what Tiago said. :) No need to connect them for young torts that arent able to move them apart.

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lisbon, Portugal
JustAnja said:
Yup Yvonne, you are correct, thats what Tiago said. :) No need to connect them for young torts that arent able to move them apart.

Yup, that was what I said :p

Status
Not open for further replies.