Please help (scratching eyes, not eating)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Thank you I am seeing pedialyte but it has flavors.,.
They don't have unflavored? They have their own brand too. Maybe they have unflavored in their brand. If not, get the strawberry one. At this point, your baby need something.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Great! You probably should get 2-3 of then for soaks tomorrow.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Please, please, don't let the baby's head get submerged. I just saw the last video and his head is submerged for way too long. Tell your wife to make sure his head doesn't get inside the water until you return home.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Let me know when you get home and you're getting ready to put the pedialyte in. I'm with you tonight!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Just got in about to put it in now
Ok make sure you warmed the carrot food and you may want to warm the pedialyte in the microwave foe 10 seconds or until its room temp at least.

andybock

The carrots I just add to it or do a separate bath for that.. How long on the pedialyte

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
If you need to control his head, let his jaw touch the water. Sometimes, torts will stick their heads in the water, but they pull it out after a few seconds. With the trouble your baby is having, I'm just concerned that he may get water in his lungs.. Just let him sit in the solution and watch him. Control his head if he can't and talk to me in the meantime.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Let him move his head on his own, and see if he dips into it. He just may be deinking, but after 3,seconds, if he doesn't come up, put you finger under his chin and bring up his head. You may have to do this throughout the hour. After that, take him out and put him in his hide and put him to bed with the CHE. Next morning, do it again for another hour. Then, check if he becomes more active. If you got the eyedropper, use warm water to squirt gently into each eye. Let me know . I would check as soon as I get up. Maybe then, you may get to ask Yvonne if she ever dealt with this problem.