Please help! (red marks on face)

TaylorTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Abington
Please follow what everyone else is trying to say:
to eliminate any future things that might be serious to your tortoises health. That cage is absolutely not livable for any tortoise. In fact, it's suitable for fish and only fish, maybe lizards but NOT tortoises. It's a fish tank. Russians need a lot of space. You need to get substrate, a water bowl, and a slate for your food it will also help with beak maintenance. Do you do soaks for your tortoise to make sure he is hydrated?

TaylorTortoise

Abington
If you do not have the space for a 4x8 enclosure, add a second level with a ladder and a hide on the second level. (Not in that fish tank make your own out of wood) We recommend tortoise tables, or building your own enclosure out of cinder blocks outside. Horse water tanks are also good to make into a tortoise enclosure. You can invest in a sturdy baby pool and make an outdoor enclosure with many different ways and ideas. PINTEREST can give you some ideas if you type in DIY tortoise enclosures.

simpsonsfan1990

brooklyn
Please follow what everyone else is trying to say: to eliminate any future things that might be serious to your tortoises health. That cage is absolutely not livable for any tortoise. In fact, it's suitable for fish and only fish, maybe lizards but NOT tortoises. It's a fish tank. Russians need a lot of space. You need to get substrate, a water bowl, and a slate for your food it will also help with beak maintenance. Do you do soaks for your tortoise to make sure he is hydrated?

What do I do if I don't have the space for 4x8 closure I have a small room and yes I do soak him

simpsonsfan1990

brooklyn

TaylorTortoise

Abington
OKAY, LOOK AT OTHER SIZES TO SEE WHAT THEY OFFER. I WOULD GET ONE THAT IS A BIT BIGGER. MAYBE YOU CAN ADD A SPLIT LEVEL AND DO A LADDER IN THERE FOR MORE ROOM.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS;

simpsonsfan1990

brooklyn
OKAY, LOOK AT OTHER SIZES TO SEE WHAT THEY OFFER. I WOULD GET ONE THAT IS A BIT BIGGER. MAYBE YOU CAN ADD A SPLIT LEVEL AND DO A LADDER IN THERE FOR MORE ROOM.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS;
Ok but that's outdoor I need indoor cause that's just a flight of stairs

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Ok but that's outdoor I need indoor cause that's just a flight of stairs
No, you can add that to the enclosure to make more room. It would be like two levels.
You can go on etsy and search tortoise houses/ tables. they make them for you and can customize base on the amount of space you can give.