Please Help! Problems with my lil Tori! (Sorry it's long :/ )

Phxmema

Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, Arizona
I don't know why but I cant get the pictures. 5 inches curved length sounds like a baby. My 3.75 year old leopard is 11 straight line inches. We measure torts from the back of the shell to the front(not including the curves). see picture below. He's slightly big for his age but 5" is way to small. If he is a leo he's probably a year or so tops. dandelion greens, opuntia cactus pads(spinless for our comfort) and softened mazuri(original brand not LS-see pic) are my leos favs. If she/he is a babe(no pics) need to make sure she doesn't get below 80 degrees. Higher Humidity will stop the pyramiding but with humididy you have the risk of respiratory infections. To combat the RI's you NEED to keep temps up above 80 round the clock.

There are now pics in a reply lower down but Tori's shell doesnt look like yours. is she not a leopard? i have way more i want to reply to on this but i need to eat. i have been at this since 11am and havent stopped im just so worried that we cant reverse the damage and feel horrible that she hasnt been living in the right conditions i only moved home in January and didnt question my moms research but she hadnt found this forum yet. i didnt start doing research till a few months ago and mainly looked at if they should have fruit and how often to soak.