Please help - potentially ill?

Tyanna

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Please help me. I had too strong of a UVB too close to my enclosure which I thought caused eye problems in my tortoise. I started the carrot baby food soaks. But now I think it's more than that. He has watery eyes along with one staying closed most of the time. (Which already improved as he's opening it more now). He also has been sleeping more than usual. He sometimes has a very faint and hard to hear clicking noise once in a while when he's just sitting still, not often. He randomly hissed and pulled into his shell when no one was near or nothing could have startled him as well as rubbing his face on his arms and pulling all the way into his shell. I don't know of I'm over worried and I want to make sure I'm not overreacting before I take him and stress him out to our vet again.

Tyanna

Wisconsin
He is also very active and eating still, so not really acting ill.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
What sort of bulb so you have? Hopefully, it's nothing too serious.

May, Aussies, & THBs
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

Tyanna

Wisconsin
I had an MVB that was too high of a wattage too close to my enclosure for about 2 days until his eye started stating closed. I replaced with a 65 watt flood light bulb as recommended by a few members here. He seems to be opening his eye way more after his first baby food soak and is still very active and eating.