Please give me all the information on lighting and everything else

Katiehu

Location (City and/or State)
SOUTH CAROLINA
I’ve had my sulcata for 3 months. I researched so much but I’m getting so much different information and im so confused. I’ve had such bad anxiety because I don’t want to mess him up. I use a 100w basking light. A uvb strip from reptisun I forgot the exact one. What’s the best one to get? At night I turn the lights off and turn the ceramic heat lamp on.
I did research a lot. I’m just worried I messed up or missed any thing.
Give me any advice.

Tortisedonk7

Indonesia
Hello and welcome. Glad you found the forum, here all the most current and correct info is. Dont be shy to use the search function, look for care sheet thread in sulcata section. Read the care sheets first and then ask some questions.
and post pics of your enclosure so others can help you.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I’ve had my sulcata for 3 months. I researched so much but I’m getting so much different information and im so confused. I’ve had such bad anxiety because I don’t want to mess him up. I use a 100w basking light. A uvb strip from reptisun I forgot the exact one. What’s the best one to get? At night I turn the lights off and turn the ceramic heat lamp on.
I did research a lot. I’m just worried I messed up or missed any thing.
Give me any advice.
Here ya' go: https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/t...leopard-or-star-tortoise.181497/#post-1814413