Plants for baby hermanns?

Mavsonfire

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
So I’m getting my baby Herman’s soon, and we have to rely on store bought right now. What would be the best plants I could grow in which I could rely on to feed him everyday?

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Flowers like petunias, pansies, violets, snapdragons, and violas. Mallow, clover, optunia, mulberry leaves, hosta, henbit, plantain, sedum, forsythia, and chia. Read this care sheet, it has a long list of things that you can grow as well as help you make sure your care is correct.

gurgleblaster

Charlotte
So I’m getting my baby Herman’s soon, and we have to rely on store bought right now. What would be the best plants I could grow in which I could rely on to feed him everyday?
This is actually the most fun part. I have a hydroponics system running through my enclosure. BUT that's excessive lol. Clover, various lettuce types dandelions mustard greens all grow fairly quick and can be snacked on year round.make sure to have a grow light as plants use a different part of the light spectrum. You can get a decent one for 30-50 as an led. Stay away from the cheap ones as that will only get the plant started but they will die when they to big or plant them outside and bring in as needed. Also if you have plants in the cage the starts need to be out of reach as the torts willll mow through them

ComeNT8kIt

Houston/Tx
Mine goes absolutely bats••• over hibiscus. He doesn’t care much for cactus pads but in south Texas we can grow both with ease. Hoping he gets the taste for the cactus cause we don’t really have dandy lions down here.