Plant ID please

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Newport Coast, CA
The second one is cranesbill geranium, safe.

With the second one I want to be cautious because I am not from your area but it lools very much to me like hemlock. It’s often confused with wild carrot. Hemlock gets pretty tall where I live and also has white carrot like flowers. But it starts small and fernlike, like what you’ve got there. It came up as hemlock on my plant app as well as my personal assessment but again, I’m not from your area. I’d avoid until someone from your area comes along and confirms. You can check further to see if the stems are hairless and have purple splotches or speckles as they grow—that’s how to tell it from wild carrot.

MrDarcy

Leicester
I have an app on my phone called plant net- you can take a pic of the plant and then I google if its safe for them ?

Midlands, UK
The second one is cranesbill geranium, safe.

With the second one I want to be cautious because I am not from your area but it lools very much to me like hemlock. It’s often confused with wild carrot. Hemlock gets pretty tall where I live and also has white carrot like flowers. But it starts small and fernlike, like what you’ve got there. It came up as hemlock on my plant app as well as my personal assessment but again, I’m not from your area. I’d avoid until someone from your area comes along and confirms. You can check further to see if the stems are hairless and have purple splotches or speckles as they grow—that’s how to tell it from wild carrot.
Thankyou, I will stay clear of the first image